FreeNAS is giving me weird error messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estropelic

Contributor
Not sure what's going on lately but my freenas is becoming non responsive. I'm going to run the usual stress tests on the machine using a Linux boot USB but thought I would check with the forum as I go. I plugged in the VGA cable and this is my screened error. Any help on this is greatly appreciated. I'm running a few jails pLex, sabnzbd, sickrage and CP.
HGoB9VE.jpg

Last edited:

Estropelic

Contributor
I'm starting to think it's my PSU. I powered down the box and pulled the power cable. Plugged in the power cable and the internal lights and NIC light up and flash as normal. I hit the power button and the board does not power up.

Redcoat

MVP
Sounds like your board has died - see this thread for details of this problem. Many of us here have received replacement boards under warranty. I suggest that you contact william@asrock.com for an RMA.

The collectd messages to which you referred are normal and can be disregarded - they are not part of the problem.

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
What is your hardware confg?
I can't see anything in the signature when using Tapatalk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Redcoat

MVP
It's an Asrock C2750D4l ...

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
It's an Asrock C2750D4l ...
Yeah, we have seen several problems with those lately.

Estropelic

Contributor
Yeah, we have seen several problems with those lately.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll get an email over to William once I arrive to work. I'll follow up.

Estropelic

Contributor
Sounds like your board has died - see this thread for details of this problem. Many of us here have received replacement boards under warranty. I suggest that you contact william@asrock.com for an RMA.

The collectd messages to which you referred are normal and can be disregarded - they are not part of the problem.
Looks like Williams email is not valid. I'll send a support ticket with ASRock.com

Edit:it's william@asrockamerica.com

Last edited:

Redcoat

MVP
Sorry for the bum steer - brain fart - also I now recall that there's been more recent reference to Jonathan as the responder from ASrock.

Estropelic

Contributor
Worked with Jonathan from Asrock. Very easy to work with and getting an RMA number to send back my board. I'm hoping I can buy into or get a different model board is not prone to having this issue. Fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.