FreeNas - Add disks to a RaidZ2 Array - Backup and Restore Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjk79

Explorer
When trying to recreate the replication task from vol1 to Vol_Backup, I get..

Code:
Nov 13 21:20:43 freenas notifier: Performing sanity check on sshd configuration.
Nov 13 21:20:50 freenas notifier: Error: near line 1: database is locked
Nov 13 21:20:50 freenas manage.py: [py.warnings:206] /usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/freeadmin/middleware.py:206: DeprecationWarning: BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6
  else unicode(excp.message)

depasseg

FreeNAS Replicant
Yeah, replication is seriously messed up at the moment (causing the unmounting issue, can't use "none" as a ssh cipher for the initial replication, and a bunch of failure messages after a successful replication). I've seen a couple bug fixes that are ready for release, so hopefully we will see those soon.

If you look at your Vol_1 and Vol_backup you will see that they are both 3.5TB on the second line. The first line is the raw size of the pool before the RAIDZ overhead and ZFS overhead. I'm guessing you have different drives/configurations for those 2 pools, and that is why the first line values are different. The second line is the actual amount of data stored in that pool.

mjk79

Explorer
Ahh that makes sense, thanks for pointing that out. Well it looks like I'm stuck then. I can't access the replicated data and when trying to create a new replication task, it won't let me access the backup volume to replicate it back.

CawkwTF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.