FreeNAS 11.2Beta2 - Transmission Plugin Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

gremblin

Dabbler
I looked around, but couldn't find anyone else reporting this issue.

I just upgraded to FreeNAS 11.2Beta2 and decided to recreate my jails on the new iocage platform. I created the transmission jail using the transmission plugin v2.94.

After it installed and was running, I went to "Manage" from the UI and got this error:
Code:
404: Not Found
Couldn't find Transmission's web interface files!

Users: to tell Transmission where to look, set the TRANSMISSION_WEB_HOME environment variable to the folder where the web interface's index.html is located.

Package Builders: to set a custom default at compile time, #define PACKAGE_DATA_DIR in libtransmission/platform.c or tweak tr_getClutchDir () by hand.

I hadn't assigned the jail any storage, so I thought that might be related... so I shutdown the jail, added storage (or a new Mount Point) and started the jail... same error. I checked the permissions for the added storage and of the jail. So I went to the jail dir and
Code:
chown -R transmission:transmission *

Restarted the jail... Same error. Anyone have any ideas??

Thank you in advance!

yomismo

Dabbler
I looked around, but couldn't find anyone else reporting this issue.

I just upgraded to FreeNAS 11.2Beta2 and decided to recreate my jails on the new iocage platform. I created the transmission jail using the transmission plugin v2.94.

After it installed and was running, I went to "Manage" from the UI and got this error:
Code:
404: Not Found
Couldn't find Transmission's web interface files!

Users: to tell Transmission where to look, set the TRANSMISSION_WEB_HOME environment variable to the folder where the web interface's index.html is located.

Package Builders: to set a custom default at compile time, #define PACKAGE_DATA_DIR in libtransmission/platform.c or tweak tr_getClutchDir () by hand.

I hadn't assigned the jail any storage, so I thought that might be related... so I shutdown the jail, added storage (or a new Mount Point) and started the jail... same error. I checked the permissions for the added storage and of the jail. So I went to the jail dir and
Code:
chown -R transmission:transmission *

Restarted the jail... Same error. Anyone have any ideas??

Thank you in advance!

from webui go to jails then open a shell for the jail and make

Code:
pkg install transmission-web

SavageAUS

Patron
Yes i too am facing this issue, it wasn't happening a day or two ago but it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.