First Freenas Server Build (Advice Please)

Temereen64

Dabbler
Greetings IX community,

I am new to the forums and Freenas. I have been reading through as much documentation and trying to absorb as much of this as I can in a short time. I am going to try my hand at building my first server. My intended usage for this server is of course for mass storage. I am a huge moviephile and audiophile and want my collection in a centralized location. Additionally family photos and videos for the entire family will be stored . I have five televisions most times I will have two in usage at the same time for movies. (There are some times around the holidays where all five may be in usage for movies via Emby. Also four pcs which will access the music/ photos and roms. My video game roms will also be run from the server (At least for older systems and roms). I currently have no plans for virtualization (If I do any virtualization It might be to toy around with a few alternative operating systems (Haiku, AROS etc) then shut them down when I no longer have time or get bored with them. Lastly, I have one network printer so I want to set it up and use it. I took a look at some of the recommendations and other builds I have seen here. Hopefully I am headed the right way. (Based on my intended usage how does this look?

Motherboard: Supermicro X9DRI-F
Processors: Dual E5 2640 V2
Ram: 64GB PC3-10600R DDR3 ECC RAM
HBA Card: LSI 9211-8i
Backplane: Supermicro Server 4U 24 Bay SAS846EL1
Boot Hard Drives: Inland 120GB SSD (Three of them, mirrored)
Hard Drives: (Currently Have new in box) 8 Western Digital Red 8TB hard drives
(Currently Have new in box) 5 Toshiba N300 6TB hard drives (These were given to me)
Case: Mountain Mods Ascension (Possibly being given to me, but if not I will probably make something similar)
Power supply: Seasonic power supply (But I have been looking also at the redundant power supplies by super micro)

My plan: I intend to create a pool with two VDEV's to begin, both with Raidz3. (I want the western digital reds in one VDEV and the Toshiba's in their own VDEV. I plan to purchase 3 more Toshiba Hard Drives before I set up the system. In the future I will add more hard drives and create more VDEV's as needed as the backplane should give me room for expansion if needed) I plan to set up two jails. One for Emby server, and of course each computer and television (All smart tv's) will run emby client. Some movies are 2160 hopefully this can handle it. A second Jail for the network printer with CUPS. 3 boot drives (Mirrored). My backup plan is to install and utilize backblaze or carbonite. Lastly, though I will be storing photos and videos for the family, I do not intend to allow access from outside the network.

Any feedback/recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all