Disks Show Unavailable

Bradomski

Cadet
Hello.
My storage pool shows as 'ONLINE (Unhealthy)' however all the disks show as online. But the 2 Spare drives that are installed show as Unavail. Is it safe to just remove those disks from the spare category?

1612461177579.png

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
No, your spares are in active use replacing da7 and da10. Replace da7 and da10, and your pool should be restored to health.

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
That's just a quirk of ZFS reporting.

Bradomski

Cadet
So I replaced one of the drives and let the system 'Resilver' but the drive that you stated would fall back to being spare is still showing as 'Active'

sretalla