Dell T340 H330 Flashing

paret

Cadet
Good Afternoon,
after long thought i thing i try to migrate my storage to TrueNAS. My Setup would be ESXi with a virtualization TrueNas with the PCI-Passthough H330 Controller. I already read a lot and think i know more or less what needs to be done. First of all flash the Perc H330 with the IT-Mode Firmware.

Unfortunately i'm somehow stuck at the moment. My dell Card has the part number 0TD2NM and the physical layout is not corresponding to any card of the thread Flash/Crossflash DELL H330 RAID Card to HBA330/12Gbps HBA IT Firmware | ServeTheHome Forums . So i'm somehow unsure how to continue from here as i've not found any information about this card. Is it maybe somehow new?

I've attached some pictures hopefully some expert could give a small advice.

Br,
Patrick Tenhaken

Attachments

• Front_Links.png
    Front_Links.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 426
  • Front_Rechts.png
    Front_Rechts.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 436
  • Rückseite_Links.png
    Rückseite_Links.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 331
  • Rückseite_Rechts.png
    Rückseite_Rechts.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 397

HoneyBadger

actually does care
Administrator
iXsystems
Part code TD2NM is returning as an H330, and it looks visually identical to the 75D1H model H330, I think you're safe here. You can check in the STH thread and ask if anyone else has reflashed this model, but it's probably just a secondary part number for the "bracketless" model.

paret

Cadet
Hey,
smell Update if someone ever face the same situation. Flash worked successfully and I’m now running a nicely ESXi Host with TrueNas
:)