Not open for further replies.
dear guys,
I will be recieving a new dell R720xd with 26 drives
can anyone help me with the install process, outlining the steps etc
Thanks
Anirudha Sharma

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
Some of us get paid to do stuff like that and you want it for free?

Maybe you should put a little bit of effort into learning how to do it (the documentation is there for this reason) or pay someone to configure it for you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

dear pirateghost
the fact is that I have done the research and read the manual we did a trial run on a fully loaded R710 , found some bugs like volumes are getting corrupted in the iSCSI connected appliance
I thought if some one worked with this kind of a appliance any tips would be greatly appreciated
Please advice

cyberjock

Inactive Account
The setup for one computer shouldn't be significantly different from a different computer. And if you can't figure them out on your own, FreeNAS might not be for you(Windows is a good option).

As such, you should be asking specific questions related to your problem, not asking for generic "help". The question "my car won't start" or "help me start my car" won't get you anywhere on this forum, as you are seeing first hand.

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
dear pirateghost
the fact is that I have done the research and read the manual we did a trial run on a fully loaded R710 , found some bugs like volumes are getting corrupted in the iSCSI connected appliance
I thought if some one worked with this kind of a appliance any tips would be greatly appreciated
Please advice
Corrupted iscsi volumes?

Why don't you load it up on the device and try it out?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.