Datasets missing after import of pool.

Hello everyone. This is my first post and I hope to get to know everyone a little better. I do hope that my forum behavior is acceptable as I don't often post in forums. :)

I have been a long time user of FreeNAS, since about 2013. I have loved using it and for the most part it has always, well, worked. Never had any problem with it that was not my own doing (Usually configs). But being a lurker, I have been able to solve most if not all of my issues with the plethera of information that is posted on these forums. That is until this morning...

Let me lay out the story and I will post all the information that I have. Let me know if I need to gather more information and I will be happy to get it.

So I logged onto my workstation and found that my SMB shares was missing folders, not disconnected, just missing a ton of folders. Thats odd, so I log into the GUI to find that the directory is basically empty other than a few files my wife uploaded earlier. So I have seen issues in the past that are easily resolved with a simple reboot. OK, power cycle the system and it comes up with a error while booting. "error 32 LBA something...". Okay, so I get a bootable usb drive, just to check if it the port, the usb drive or something on the usb drive. Well it boots. So i do some searching and it appears that I may have a toast USB drive. Fine, I have a backup config from earlier in the week. Easee-peezee. Except that someone wiped my backup configs. Darn! So here is where I fall back on why I love FreeNAS and zfs so much because I can just import the pool again and sure I'll have to fix all my configs, but the data will be there.

So I install a fresh copy of 11.2-RELEASE-U1 from the website. No biggie and things are going along quickly. Now its time to import the pools. I import pool "Dump" which is exactly that and it appears it has some bad sectors, no biggie, it was a, well, dumping ground and I dont take backups for that pool. But when I import the pool, all the datasets are missing. Thinking this might have something to do with the bad sectors, I move onto my second pool "MainStorage". I have never in the 3-4 migrations that I have done with this pool ever had a problem with it. I do the same thing and import the pool and same issue. Datasets are missing. About 4.2TB worth of it missing.

Now I dont think the datasets are missing, i just dont know how to get them to show up exactly. I have scoured the forums to see if there is anything and everyone that I have seen either has SOMETHING no their pool or nothing at all. And this with nothing at all appear to end up restoring or never respond to the thread again.

So, that leads me here. I will post all the information that I have gather based on information requests from others in past threads.

The pool that I care the most about is the MainStorage pool so you will only see Dump show up in list that are part of the global lists. What I am basically hoping for is to not do a full recovery on this pool. I can if needed, but I'd rather not if this is something rather simple.

Thanks Again!

Code:
Platform     Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Memory     8103MB
3x Toshiba 3TB RAIDZ1
1x Seagate 1TB Single Drive Pool

[root@freenas /mnt/Dump]# zfs list                                                                                                 
NAME                                                    USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT                                             
Dump                                                    205M   899G   980K  /mnt/Dump                                               
Dump/.system                                            157M   899G    25K  legacy                                                 
Dump/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  1.02M   899G  1.02M  legacy                                                 
Dump/.system/configs-85575f3640124e06b9ead9eeda4080b1    23K   899G    23K  legacy                                                 
Dump/.system/cores                                       23K   899G    23K  legacy                                                 
Dump/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      81.8M   899G  81.8M  legacy                                                 
Dump/.system/rrd-85575f3640124e06b9ead9eeda4080b1      68.7M   899G  68.7M  legacy                                                 
Dump/.system/samba4                                    4.83M   899G  4.83M  legacy                                                 
Dump/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e    177K   899G   177K  legacy                                                 
Dump/.system/syslog-85575f3640124e06b9ead9eeda4080b1    644K   899G   644K  legacy                                                 
Dump/.system/webui                                       23K   899G    23K  legacy                                                 
Dump/Jail                                                20K   899G    20K  /mnt/Dump/Jail                                         
Dump/Repo                                               108K   899G   108K  /mnt/Dump/Repo                                         
MainStorage                                             453M  5.24T   408M  /mnt/MainStorage                                       
freenas-boot                                            762M  2.63G    64K  none                                                   
freenas-boot/ROOT                                       762M  2.63G    29K  none                                                   
freenas-boot/ROOT/Initial-Install                         1K  2.63G   760M  legacy                                                 
freenas-boot/ROOT/default                               762M  2.63G   760M  legacy

[root@freenas /mnt/Dump]# zpool list                                                                                               
NAME           SIZE  ALLOC   FREE  CKPOINT  EXPANDSZ   FRAG    CAP  DEDUP  HEALTH  ALTROOT                                         
Dump           928G   215M   928G        -         -    22%     0%  1.00x  ONLINE  /mnt                                             
MainStorage   8.12T   680M  8.12T        -         -      -     0%  1.00x  ONLINE  /mnt                                             
freenas-boot  3.50G   763M  2.76G        -         -      -    21%  1.00x  ONLINE  -   

[root@freenas /mnt/Dump]# zpool status                                                                                             
  pool: Dump                                                                                                                       
 state: ONLINE                                                                                                                     
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data                                                             
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.                                                                                 
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the                                                           
        entire pool from backup.                                                                                                   
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-8A                                                                                         
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 02:38:45 with 11 errors on Sun Jan 20 02:38:46 2019                                             
config:                                                                                                                             

NAME                                          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM                                                   
        Dump                                          ONLINE       0     0     0                                                   
          gptid/b630aade-d642-11e2-baee-0018f3a296ea  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                   

errors: 3 data errors, use '-v' for a list                                                                                         

pool: MainStorage                                                                                                                 
status: The pool is formatted using a legacy on-disk format.  The pool can                                                         
        still be used, but some features are unavailable.                                                                           
action: Upgrade the pool using 'zpool upgrade'.  Once this is done, the                                                             
        pool will no longer be accessible on software that does not support feature                                                 
        flags.                                                                                                                     
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 03:05:27 with 0 errors on Sun Jan 13 03:05:28 2019                                               
config:                                                                                                                             

NAME                                            STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM                                                 
        MainStorage                                     ONLINE       0     0     0                                                 
          raidz1-0                                      ONLINE       0     0     0                                                 
            gptid/e17dd9d2-d142-11e5-afbe-0018f3a296ea  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                 
            gptid/d570b63d-cf32-11e2-bbdb-0018f3a296ea  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                 
            gptid/d6269f12-cf32-11e2-bbdb-0018f3a296ea  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                 

errors: No known data errors                                                                                                       

pool: freenas-boot                                                                                                               
  scan: none requested                                                                                                             
config:                                                                                                                             

NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM                                                                                     
        freenas-boot  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                                                   
          da0p2     ONLINE       0     0     0                                                                                     

[root@freenas /mnt/Dump]# zpool get all MainStorage                                                                                 
NAME         PROPERTY                       VALUE                          SOURCE                                                   
MainStorage  size                           8.12T                          -                                                       
MainStorage  capacity                       0%                             -                                                       
MainStorage  altroot                        /mnt                           local                                                   
MainStorage  health                         ONLINE                         -                                                       
MainStorage  guid                           4767613106516338597            local                                                   
MainStorage  version                        28                             local                                                   
MainStorage  bootfs                         -                              default                                                 
MainStorage  delegation                     on                             default                                                 
MainStorage  autoreplace                    off                            default                                                 
MainStorage  cachefile                      /data/zfs/zpool.cache          local                                                   
MainStorage  failmode                       wait                           default                                                 
MainStorage  listsnapshots                  off                            default                                                 
MainStorage  autoexpand                     on                             local                                                   
MainStorage  dedupditto                     0                              default                                                 
MainStorage  dedupratio                     1.00x                          -                                                       
MainStorage  free                           8.12T                          -                                                       
MainStorage  allocated                      680M                           -                                                       
MainStorage  readonly                       off                            -                                                       
MainStorage  comment                        -                              default                                                 
MainStorage  expandsize                     -                              -                                                       
MainStorage  freeing                        0                              local                                                   
MainStorage  fragmentation                  -                              -                                                       
MainStorage  leaked                         0                              local                                                   
MainStorage  bootsize                       -                              default                                                 
MainStorage  checkpoint                     -                              -                                                       
MainStorage  feature@async_destroy          disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@empty_bpobj            disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@lz4_compress           disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@multi_vdev_crash_dump  disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@spacemap_histogram     disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@enabled_txg            disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@hole_birth             disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@extensible_dataset     disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@embedded_data          disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@bookmarks              disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@filesystem_limits      disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@large_blocks           disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@sha512                 disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@skein                  disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@device_removal         disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@obsolete_counts        disabled                       local                                                   
MainStorage  feature@zpool_checkpoint       disabled                       local

zpool history -il MainStorage
2019-01-13.03:05:28 [txg:32597075] scan done errors=0 [on freenas.local]                                                           
2019-01-27.03:10:10 [txg:32850744] open pool version 28; software version 5000/5; uts freenas.local 11.2-STABLE 1102500 amd64 [on fr
eenas.local]                                                                                                                       
2019-01-27.03:10:11 [txg:32850746] import pool version 28; software version 5000/5; uts freenas.local 11.2-STABLE 1102500 amd64 [on
freenas.local]                                                                                                                     
2019-01-27.03:10:11 zpool import -f -R /mnt 4767613106516338597 [user 0 (root) on freenas.local]                                   
2019-01-27.03:10:11 zpool set cachefile=/data/zfs/zpool.cache MainStorage [user 0 (root) on freenas.local]                         
2019-01-27.03:10:12 [txg:32850749] inherit MainStorage (21) mountpoint=/ [on freenas.local]                                         
2019-01-27.03:10:12 zfs inherit -r mountpoint MainStorage [user 0 (root) on freenas.local]                                         
2019-01-27.03:10:12 [txg:32850750] set MainStorage (21) aclmode=3 [on freenas.local]                                               
2019-01-27.03:10:12 zfs set aclmode=passthrough MainStorage [user 0 (root) on freenas.local]                                       
2019-01-27.03:10:12 [txg:32850751] set MainStorage (21) aclinherit=3 [on freenas.local]                                             
2019-01-27.03:10:17 zfs set aclinherit=passthrough MainStorage [user 0 (root) on freenas.local]

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
I've brought this to the attention of some of the guys. We'll see what they say.

What does your "zpool status" and "camcontrol devlist" look like? Instead of the zpool get all, can we see the zfs get all for the main dataset and any child datasets?

garm

Wizard
Just recently I did a mistake in my Ubuntu fstab causing a ZFS mountpoint to be written to before zfs mounted in the boot sequence. If you post the output of zfs list -o name,mountpoint,mounted,canmount we can see what is there and if it’s mounted or not

I am currently at work at the moment, but as soon as I get home I will get all the information requested.

@DrKK I think I posted "zpool status", but I will also post the "camcontrol" command later. As for the zfs command, do you need any special switches? Just a "zfs MainStorage"?

@garm I thought the same thing also, so I unmounted the zfs mountpoints and check that there was nothing already mounted. Nothing that I could tell, just the base folder as the mount point, but I will get you the information needed. I may have missed something.

Thanks everyone for taking a look into this.

Okay I was able to gather the requested information

@DrKK
Code:
#########################zpool status
  pool: Dump
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 02:38:45 with 11 errors on Sun Jan 20 02:38:46 2019
config:

NAME                                          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        Dump                                          ONLINE       0     0     0
          gptid/b630aade-d642-11e2-baee-0018f3a296ea  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: 3 data errors, use '-v' for a list

pool: MainStorage
status: The pool is formatted using a legacy on-disk format.  The pool can
        still be used, but some features are unavailable.
action: Upgrade the pool using 'zpool upgrade'.  Once this is done, the
        pool will no longer be accessible on software that does not support feature
        flags.
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 03:05:27 with 0 errors on Sun Jan 13 03:05:28 2019
config:

NAME                                            STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        MainStorage                                     ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1-0                                      ONLINE       0     0     0
            gptid/e17dd9d2-d142-11e5-afbe-0018f3a296ea  ONLINE       0     0     0
            gptid/d570b63d-cf32-11e2-bbdb-0018f3a296ea  ONLINE       0     0     0
            gptid/d6269f12-cf32-11e2-bbdb-0018f3a296ea  ONLINE       0     0     0

pool: freenas-boot
  scan: none requested
config:

NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        freenas-boot  ONLINE       0     0     0
          da0p2     ONLINE       0     0     0

Code:
####################camcontrol devlist
<Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 MX6OAAB0>  at scbus0 target 0 lun 0 (pass0,ada0)
<TOSHIBA DT01ACA300 MX6OABB0>      at scbus1 target 0 lun 0 (pass1,ada1)
<TOSHIBA HDWD130 MX6OACF0>         at scbus2 target 0 lun 0 (pass2,ada2)
<ST31000524AS JC4B>                at scbus3 target 0 lun 0 (pass3,ada3)
<SMART\000\011 USB-IBM 0090>       at scbus5 target 0 lun 0 (pass4,da0)

Code:
####################zfs get all MainStorage

NAME                                                          PROPERTY                VALUE                                                       SOURCE

MainStorage                                                   type                    filesystem                                                  -

MainStorage                                                   creation                Thu Jun  6 22:26 2013                                       -

MainStorage                                                   used                    551M                                                        -

MainStorage                                                   available               5.24T                                                       -

MainStorage                                                   referenced              408M                                                        -

MainStorage                                                   compressratio           1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage                                                   mounted                 yes                                                         -

MainStorage                                                   quota                   none                                                        default

MainStorage                                                   reservation             none                                                        default

MainStorage                                                   recordsize              128K                                                        default

MainStorage                                                   mountpoint              /mnt/MainStorage                                            default

MainStorage                                                   sharenfs                off                                                         default

MainStorage                                                   checksum                on                                                          default

MainStorage                                                   compression             off                                                         default

MainStorage                                                   atime                   on                                                          default

MainStorage                                                   devices                 on                                                          default

MainStorage                                                   exec                    on                                                          default

MainStorage                                                   setuid                  on                                                          default

MainStorage                                                   readonly                off                                                         default

MainStorage                                                   jailed                  off                                                         default

MainStorage                                                   snapdir                 hidden                                                      default

MainStorage                                                   aclmode                 passthrough                                                 local

MainStorage                                                   aclinherit              passthrough                                                 local

MainStorage                                                   canmount                on                                                          default

MainStorage                                                   xattr                   off                                                         temporary

MainStorage                                                   copies                  1                                                           default

MainStorage                                                   version                 5                                                           -

MainStorage                                                   utf8only                off                                                         -

MainStorage                                                   normalization           none                                                        -

MainStorage                                                   casesensitivity         sensitive                                                   -

MainStorage                                                   vscan                   off                                                         default

MainStorage                                                   nbmand                  off                                                         default

MainStorage                                                   sharesmb                off                                                         default

MainStorage                                                   refquota                none                                                        default

MainStorage                                                   refreservation          none                                                        default

MainStorage                                                   primarycache            all                                                         default

MainStorage                                                   secondarycache          all                                                         default

MainStorage                                                   usedbysnapshots         0                                                           -

MainStorage                                                   usedbydataset           408M                                                        -

MainStorage                                                   usedbychildren          143M                                                        -

MainStorage                                                   usedbyrefreservation    0                                                           -

MainStorage                                                   logbias                 latency                                                     default

MainStorage                                                   dedup                   off                                                         local

MainStorage                                                   mlslabel                                                                            -

MainStorage                                                   sync                    standard                                                    default

MainStorage                                                   refcompressratio        1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage                                                   written                 408M                                                        -

MainStorage                                                   logicalused             497M                                                        -

MainStorage                                                   logicalreferenced       392M                                                        -

MainStorage                                                   volmode                 default                                                     default

MainStorage                                                   filesystem_limit        none                                                        default

MainStorage                                                   snapshot_limit          none                                                        default

MainStorage                                                   filesystem_count        none                                                        default

MainStorage                                                   snapshot_count          none                                                        default

MainStorage                                                   redundant_metadata      all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system                                           type                    filesystem                                                  -

MainStorage/.system                                           creation                Sun Jan 27  5:20 2019                                       -

MainStorage/.system                                           used                    97.6M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system                                           available               5.24T                                                       -

MainStorage/.system                                           referenced              298K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system                                           compressratio           1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system                                           mounted                 yes                                                         -

MainStorage/.system                                           quota                   none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system                                           reservation             none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system                                           recordsize              128K                                                        default

MainStorage/.system                                           mountpoint              legacy                                                      local

MainStorage/.system                                           sharenfs                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system                                           checksum                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system                                           compression             off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system                                           atime                   on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system                                           devices                 on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system                                           exec                    on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system                                           setuid                  on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system                                           readonly                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system                                           jailed                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system                                           snapdir                 hidden                                                      default

MainStorage/.system                                           aclmode                 passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system                                           aclinherit              passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system                                           canmount                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system                                           xattr                   off                                                         temporary

MainStorage/.system                                           copies                  1                                                           default

MainStorage/.system                                           version                 5                                                           -

MainStorage/.system                                           utf8only                off                                                         -

MainStorage/.system                                           normalization           none                                                        -

MainStorage/.system                                           casesensitivity         sensitive                                                   -

MainStorage/.system                                           vscan                   off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system                                           nbmand                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system                                           sharesmb                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system                                           refquota                none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system                                           refreservation          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system                                           primarycache            all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system                                           secondarycache          all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system                                           usedbysnapshots         0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system                                           usedbydataset           298K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system                                           usedbychildren          97.3M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system                                           usedbyrefreservation    0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system                                           logbias                 latency                                                     default

MainStorage/.system                                           dedup                   off                                                         inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system                                           mlslabel                                                                            -

MainStorage/.system                                           sync                    standard                                                    default

MainStorage/.system                                           refcompressratio        1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system                                           written                 298K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system                                           logicalused             93.5M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system                                           logicalreferenced       63K                                                         -

MainStorage/.system                                           volmode                 default                                                     default

MainStorage/.system                                           filesystem_limit        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system                                           snapshot_limit          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system                                           filesystem_count        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system                                           snapshot_count          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system                                           redundant_metadata      all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  type                    filesystem                                                  -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  creation                Sun Jan 27  5:20 2019                                       -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  used                    234K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  available               5.24T                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  referenced              234K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  compressratio           1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  mounted                 yes                                                         -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  quota                   none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  reservation             none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  recordsize              128K                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  mountpoint              legacy                                                      local

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  sharenfs                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  checksum                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  compression             off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  atime                   on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  devices                 on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  exec                    on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  setuid                  on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  readonly                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  jailed                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  snapdir                 hidden                                                      default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  aclmode                 passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  aclinherit              passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  canmount                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  xattr                   off                                                         temporary

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  copies                  1                                                           default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  version                 5                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  utf8only                off                                                         -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  normalization           none                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  casesensitivity         sensitive                                                   -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  vscan                   off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  nbmand                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  sharesmb                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  refquota                none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  refreservation          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  primarycache            all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  secondarycache          all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  usedbysnapshots         0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  usedbydataset           234K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  usedbychildren          0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  usedbyrefreservation    0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  logbias                 latency                                                     default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  dedup                   off                                                         inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  mlslabel                                                                            -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  sync                    standard                                                    default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  refcompressratio        1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  written                 234K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  logicalused             59.5K                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  logicalreferenced       59.5K                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  volmode                 default                                                     default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  filesystem_limit        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  snapshot_limit          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  filesystem_count        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  snapshot_count          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  redundant_metadata      all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     type                    filesystem                                                  -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     creation                Sun Jan 27  5:20 2019                                       -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     used                    234K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     available               5.24T                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     referenced              234K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     compressratio           1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     mounted                 yes                                                         -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     quota                   none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     reservation             none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     recordsize              128K                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     mountpoint              legacy                                                      local

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     sharenfs                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     checksum                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     compression             off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     atime                   on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     devices                 on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     exec                    on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     setuid                  on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     readonly                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     jailed                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     snapdir                 hidden                                                      default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     aclmode                 passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     aclinherit              passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     canmount                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     xattr                   off                                                         temporary

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     copies                  1                                                           default

Code:
MainStorage/.system/cores                                     version                 5                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     utf8only                off                                                         -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     normalization           none                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     casesensitivity         sensitive                                                   -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     vscan                   off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     nbmand                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     sharesmb                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     refquota                none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     refreservation          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     primarycache            all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     secondarycache          all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     usedbysnapshots         0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     usedbydataset           234K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     usedbychildren          0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     usedbyrefreservation    0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     logbias                 latency                                                     default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     dedup                   off                                                         inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     mlslabel                                                                            -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     sync                    standard                                                    default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     refcompressratio        1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     written                 234K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     logicalused             59.5K                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     logicalreferenced       59.5K                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     volmode                 default                                                     default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     filesystem_limit        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     snapshot_limit          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     filesystem_count        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     snapshot_count          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     redundant_metadata      all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      type                    filesystem                                                  -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      creation                Sun Jan 27  5:20 2019                                       -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      used                    93.1M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      available               5.24T                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      referenced              93.1M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      compressratio           1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      mounted                 yes                                                         -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      quota                   none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      reservation             none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      recordsize              128K                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      mountpoint              legacy                                                      local

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      sharenfs                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      checksum                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      compression             off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      atime                   on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      devices                 on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      exec                    on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      setuid                  on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      readonly                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      jailed                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      snapdir                 hidden                                                      default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      aclmode                 passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      aclinherit              passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      canmount                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      xattr                   off                                                         temporary

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      copies                  1                                                           default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      version                 5                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      utf8only                off                                                         -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      normalization           none                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      casesensitivity         sensitive                                                   -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      vscan                   off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      nbmand                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      sharesmb                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      refquota                none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      refreservation          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      primarycache            all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      secondarycache          all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      usedbysnapshots         0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      usedbydataset           93.1M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      usedbychildren          0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      usedbyrefreservation    0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      logbias                 latency                                                     default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      dedup                   off                                                         inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      mlslabel                                                                            -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      sync                    standard                                                    default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      refcompressratio        1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      written                 93.1M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      logicalused             90.3M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      logicalreferenced       90.3M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      volmode                 default                                                     default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      filesystem_limit        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      snapshot_limit          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      filesystem_count        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      snapshot_count          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      redundant_metadata      all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    type                    filesystem                                                  -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    creation                Sun Jan 27  5:20 2019                                       -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    used                    3.04M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    available               5.24T                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    referenced              3.04M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    compressratio           1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    mounted                 yes                                                         -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    quota                   none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    reservation             none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    recordsize              128K                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    mountpoint              legacy                                                      local

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    sharenfs                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    checksum                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    compression             off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    atime                   on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    devices                 on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    exec                    on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    setuid                  on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    readonly                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    jailed                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    snapdir                 hidden                                                      default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    aclmode                 passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    aclinherit              passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    canmount                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    xattr                   off                                                         temporary

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    copies                  1                                                           default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    version                 5                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    utf8only                off                                                         -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    normalization           none                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    casesensitivity         sensitive                                                   -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    vscan                   off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    nbmand                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    sharesmb                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    refquota                none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    refreservation          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    primarycache            all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    secondarycache          all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    usedbysnapshots         0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    usedbydataset           3.04M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    usedbychildren          0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    usedbyrefreservation    0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    logbias                 latency                                                     default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    dedup                   off                                                         inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    mlslabel                                                                            -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    sync                    standard                                                    default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    refcompressratio        1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    written                 3.04M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    logicalused             2.83M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    logicalreferenced       2.83M                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    volmode                 default                                                     default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    filesystem_limit        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    snapshot_limit          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    filesystem_count        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    snapshot_count          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    redundant_metadata      all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   type                    filesystem                                                  -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   creation                Sun Jan 27  5:20 2019                                       -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   used                    480K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   available               5.24T                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   referenced              480K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   compressratio           1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   mounted                 yes                                                         -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   quota                   none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   reservation             none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   recordsize              128K                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   mountpoint              legacy                                                      local

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   sharenfs                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   checksum                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   compression             off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   atime                   on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   devices                 on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   exec                    on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   setuid                  on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   readonly                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   jailed                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   snapdir                 hidden                                                      default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   aclmode                 passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   aclinherit              passthrough                                                 inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   canmount                on                                                          default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   xattr                   off                                                         temporary

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   copies                  1                                                           default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   version                 5                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   utf8only                off                                                         -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   normalization           none                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   casesensitivity         sensitive                                                   -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   vscan                   off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   nbmand                  off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   sharesmb                off                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   refquota                none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   refreservation          none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   primarycache            all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   secondarycache          all                                                         default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   usedbysnapshots         0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   usedbydataset           480K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   usedbychildren          0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   usedbyrefreservation    0                                                           -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   logbias                 latency                                                     default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   dedup                   off                                                         inherited from MainStorage

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   mlslabel                                                                            -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   sync                    standard                                                    default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   refcompressratio        1.00x                                                       -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   written                 480K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   logicalused             165K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   logicalreferenced       165K                                                        -

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   volmode                 default                                                     default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   filesystem_limit        none                                                        default

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   snapshot_limit          none                                                        default

@DrKK sorry for the above posts, but I think the zfs get all might be best in a file.

@garm
Code:
root@freenas[~]# zfs list -o name,mountpoint,mounted,canmount

NAME                                                          MOUNTPOINT                                                  MOUNTED  CANMOUNT

Dump                                                          /mnt/Dump                                                       yes        on

Dump/.system                                                  /mnt/Dump/.system                                               yes        on

Dump/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e         /mnt/Dump/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      yes        on

Dump/.system/configs-85575f3640124e06b9ead9eeda4080b1         /mnt/Dump/.system/configs-85575f3640124e06b9ead9eeda4080b1      yes        on

Dump/.system/cores                                            /mnt/Dump/.system/cores                                         yes        on

Dump/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e             /mnt/Dump/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e          yes        on

Dump/.system/rrd-85575f3640124e06b9ead9eeda4080b1             /mnt/Dump/.system/rrd-85575f3640124e06b9ead9eeda4080b1          yes        on

Dump/.system/samba4                                           /mnt/Dump/.system/samba4                                        yes        on

Dump/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e          /mnt/Dump/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e       yes        on

Dump/.system/syslog-85575f3640124e06b9ead9eeda4080b1          /mnt/Dump/.system/syslog-85575f3640124e06b9ead9eeda4080b1       yes        on

Dump/.system/webui                                            /mnt/Dump/.system/webui                                         yes        on

Dump/Jail                                                     /mnt/Dump/Jail                                                  yes        on

Dump/Repo                                                     /mnt/Dump/Repo                                                  yes        on

MainStorage                                                   /mnt/MainStorage                                                yes        on

MainStorage/.system                                           legacy                                                          yes        on

MainStorage/.system/configs-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e  legacy                                                          yes        on

MainStorage/.system/cores                                     legacy                                                          yes        on

MainStorage/.system/rrd-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e      legacy                                                          yes        on

MainStorage/.system/samba4                                    legacy                                                          yes        on

MainStorage/.system/syslog-1c36823397d74dbc9e7d4fbefe8b455e   legacy                                                          yes        on

MainStorage/.system/webui                                     legacy                                                          yes        on

freenas-boot                                                  none                                                             no       off

freenas-boot/ROOT                                             none                                                             no       off

freenas-boot/ROOT/Initial-Install                             legacy                                                           no       off

freenas-boot/ROOT/default                                     legacy                                                          yes        on

Attachments

• zfs get mainstorage.txt
    67.1 KB · Views: 428

garm

Wizard
Well, that was a bear to read.. had to paste it into a text editor.. maybe someone can fix the code tags?

On your topic, mainstorage dosent have any datasets, except .system/* ones.

Pipe zpool history to a textfile and post it.

Sorry, I am not the best at using forums. Still learning.

From the original post since I have been gathering logs, then shutting the system down to avoid any unwanted changes.

zpool history -il MainStorage
2019-01-13.03:05:28 [txg:32597075] scan done errors=0 [on freenas.local]
2019-01-27.03:10:10 [txg:32850744] open pool version 28; software version 5000/5; uts freenas.local 11.2-STABLE 1102500 amd64 [on fr
eenas.local]
2019-01-27.03:10:11 [txg:32850746] import pool version 28; software version 5000/5; uts freenas.local 11.2-STABLE 1102500 amd64 [on
freenas.local]
2019-01-27.03:10:11 zpool import -f -R /mnt 4767613106516338597 [user 0 (root) on freenas.local]
2019-01-27.03:10:11 zpool set cachefile=/data/zfs/zpool.cache MainStorage [user 0 (root) on freenas.local]
2019-01-27.03:10:12 [txg:32850749] inherit MainStorage (21) mountpoint=/ [on freenas.local]
2019-01-27.03:10:12 zfs inherit -r mountpoint MainStorage [user 0 (root) on freenas.local]
2019-01-27.03:10:12 [txg:32850750] set MainStorage (21) aclmode=3 [on freenas.local]
2019-01-27.03:10:12 zfs set aclmode=passthrough MainStorage [user 0 (root) on freenas.local]
2019-01-27.03:10:12 [txg:32850751] set MainStorage (21) aclinherit=3 [on freenas.local]
2019-01-27.03:10:17 zfs set aclinherit=passthrough MainStorage [user 0 (root) on freenas.local]

#####Edit
When I get home, I will post the entire zpool history to a text file.
#####

2019-01-27 is the date when I noted there being issues. But there is a huge time gap between 1/13 and 1/27. I made no changes during this time, so I guess I wouldn't expect there to be any changes, but as you can see it shows the import successful. I was also looking through alerts emails and prior to rebooting the server, noted it stated 24hours prior the filesystem appearing to be there.

Fri, Jan 25, 3:01 AM

Checking status of zfs pools:
NAME SIZE ALLOC FREE CKPOINT EXPANDSZ FRAG CAP DEDUP HEALTH ALTROOT
Dump 928G 622G 306G - - 39% 67% 1.00x ONLINE /mnt
MainStorage 8.12T 4.27T 3.85T - - - 52% 1.00x ONLINE /mnt
freenas-boot 14G 885M 13.1G - - - 6% 1.00x ONLINE -

So, like I made zero changes between that time and when you obviously see the import. That is what I wasn't sure if it is possible to scan the underlying structure minus the "index" of sorts that notes that stated structures.

Just an idea, assuming the original USB is not dead, just parts of it corrupt, could it be mounted and possibly find a root cause? Just a thought...

Last edited:
Sorry for the delays in any kind of response. I have been away for a little while. I did notice that I could insert the old USB drive, but wondering if there is a way to try to mount the old server USB boot drive and MAYBE pull off some kind of logs about what might have happened for the pools to end up in this kind of state.