dashboard uptime incorrect since cobia rc1

Saoshen

Dabbler
It seems that my dashboard uptime reporting has been stuck on or approximately there around the time I upgraded to cobia rc1.

It has since been stuck since cobia release.

it was rebooted multiple times before and since rc1/release.

I have not yet updated to 23.10.0.1 as I have been doing some drive upgrades and resilvers.

Is there anywhere I can look or check or reset to fix this on my own?

1698890281806.png

the uptime command reports the correct uptime

Code:
uptime
 20:54:50 up 1 day, 15:06,  5 users,  load average: 5.35, 6.33, 6.63

ABain

Bug Conductor
iXsystems
Have you tried clearing your browser cache? I’ll take a look at my system today & see if I can reproduce.

ABain

Bug Conductor
iXsystems
I'm running the latest 23.10.0.1, both on my home system and on our test environment, unfortunately I've not been able to reproduce the issue. So to move this forward a bug report with the debug will really help.

Saoshen

Dabbler
thanks for looking into it, I was hoping there was something I could check, but will work on getting a ticket opened when I'm home and have some time.

thank you!

snoopyjoe

Dabbler
Thanks for creating this ticket. I just upgrade from 22.12.4.2 Bluefin to 23.10.0.1 Cobia and noticed this. Server was off for 12hrs due to power outage and thought my CMOS battery died but the MB time was still set to UTC time once the power was restored. I have notice that after every reboot the uptime inside the System Information tab changes by hours even though the reboots were minutes apart.