Connection refused

ersuna55

Cadet
Hi,

I have installed Truenas, yesterday I saw a error log in the server screen and i cant access to the web login and the console options so I decided restart forced the server. After boot I checked the logs and i found into the middlewared.log the following alert:

Code:
File "/usr/local/lib/collectd_pyplugins/disktemp.py", line 43, in init
    with Client() as c:
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/client/client.py", line 282, in __init__
    self._ws.connect()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/client/client.py", line 124, in connect
    rv = super(WSClient, self).connect()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/ws4py/client/__init__.py", line 216, in connect
    self.sock.connect(self.bind_addr)
ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 61] Connection refused

I am running the last version of TRUENAS (TrueNAS-12.0-U3) after that I apply the update I got some constant reboots and access to shared files generate permission errors. Thanks you for the support

revengineer

Contributor
Have the same problem after upgrading from 11.3-U5 to 12.0-U3.1. Worked fine for a day, now I see this error. Any solution?

revengineer

Contributor
Issue was that middlewared crashed. "service middlewared restart" fixed it. Never happened to me on 11.3-U5; it seems that 12.0-U3.1 is still not ready for prime time.

ersuna55

Cadet
Hi @revengineer

I update to the version 12.0-U3.1 and I still not have problems with the middlewared, the server is online still now and I dont get error. I think that you should return to the version 11.3-U5 and after upgrade to newer version of 12.0-U3.1