Cloud Sync Tasks w/ Google Drive & FreeNAS 11.3-RELEASE Questions

Monkey_Demon

Explorer
Lots of strange things happening with Cloud Sync, Google Drive, and FreeNAS 11.3.
  1. When I started I had FreeNAS 11.2-U7, and when I went to setup the Google Drive cloud credentials the window had places to enter the Client ID and Client Secret, which rclone documentation recommends to avoid "low performance." But then I noticed from the documentation I had not updated to 11.3 and thought things might go better with the latest version of FreeNAS. So I installed it. Then, when I went back to set up the credential, there were no fields for Client ID or Secret. How does one add them in 11.3 FreeNAS?
  2. The window for creating a cloud sync task has a field for Directory Files, which lets the user navigate down the file directory hierarchy. Suppose one has a hierarchy like /mnt/volume/x where x stands for three subdirectories: foo, bah, baz. But I couldn't figure out how to choose more than one. How does one tell FreeNAS to only include foo and baz but not bah in the backup?
  3. Section 8.9 of the documentation says, "After the cloud credentials have been configured, Tasks ➞ Cloud Sync Tasks is used to define the schedule for running a cloud sync task." But nowhere can I find documentation on how to set the schedule. Where is it, and how does one set it?
  4. Despite all this, I managed to run a single synchronization manually. Because I couldn't figure out how to designate subdirectories for syncing, I just used the parent (e.g., /mnt/volume in Item 2 above). But there's lots of stuff there. After the task completed, FreeNAS gives the status as "SUCCESS." But if now I go to Google Drive and look to see what was backed up, only one subfolder shows up ("Media"), and it contains only one file. Meanwhile, back at the NAS, Media has its own subfolders, like "Music," which in turn has subfolders according to different artists' names, and in these subfolders one finds album names, and in individual albums there are mp3 files. And there are other, similar hierarchies, like "Movies" under Media. Moreover, alongside Media, there are other higher-level directories, like "Documents" that don't appear on Googe Drive. So how could the cloud sync be successful if almost all the files never synced? And how does one troubleshoot something like this?