Cloud Credentials/Cloud Sync - Google Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

hervon

Patron
I go it to run daily. First upload completed without issue. Has been working perfectly for weeks. You can verify the status on the Cloud Sync Task page. You can see a check mark (if it is successful) or a X (if it failed). You can also click on the check mark or the X to see more details. Neat.

jbrown705

Explorer
I go it to run daily. First upload completed without issue. Has been working perfectly for weeks. You can verify the status on the Cloud Sync Task page. You can see a check mark (if it is successful) or a X (if it failed). You can also click on the check mark or the X to see more details. Neat.

Is it REALLY slow? I seem to be getting much faster uploads doing it from the CLI, that isn't a big deal when doing incremental uploads, but with my initial 5TB upload I'm looking to go as fast as possible.

hervon

Patron
No idea. I sync 15GB.

flavour

Cadet
I am trying to configure the sync with One Drive on my Nas (FreeNAS-11.2-RC2). I am running the rclone config and I get through the dialog. As I am working on a headless machine I need to authorize the rclone access via another machine. This also works and I get a code (approx 3.000 characters). I am not able to paste this code because the clone dialog cuts off after exactly 1920 characters. So, it doesn't let me paste everything (between {..}). Does anybody have the same issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.