Cloud Sync S3 ACL permissions

PelicanMedia

Cadet
Hi all,

New to TrueNAS and I'm just testing out the services that could help me/my company (mainly me).
One is CloudSync and syncing files to an S3 Bucket. We currently use S3 to host files for multiple 360 tours we create for clients. Unfortunately, I am the only one who currently has access to the assets as I make the tours. But sometimes the client requires 1 or 2 of the assets to be altered and updated by our 3D or 2D department, then they have to be sent to me to be uploaded. My other roles require me to be out of the office frequently, so I'm not always available to update those assets that the client wanted updating yesterday!

My plan was to have a shared folder on the TrueNAS server that could be accessed by the 2/3D dept so they could update the asset, overwrite/rename the old one then have CloudSync run a scheduled task to sync with S3 and update the asset. Without my involvement.

I set up the Cloud Credentials and then set up a Cloud Sync Task to sync to a folder in one of my buckets. All went well until I went to view the asset and got the 'Access Denied' message. When checking the ACL of the file it is set to Private rather than Public. Is there a command I can add to the Sync Task or in the S3 settings to edit the ACL once synced?

Thanks