Certificate and dyndns

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrMuppet

Contributor
Hi.
I'm using a domain with redirection to dyndns for my owncloud server. To get rid of certificate errors I ordered a certificate for my domain from my domain reseller. Then I copied the given hashinfo to my owncloud.
Now I get a certificate error because the certificate is for my domain and not for the dyndns-url.
What can I do? How can I hide the dyndns url? Or do I have to generate some parts of the certificate on my server? These SSL system is very complicated for me...

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy S3 mit Tapatalk.

warri

Guru

mrMuppet

Contributor
With the tutorial it got it all to work. Thanks alot. The CNAME was really the right thing!
But then i made the Qualys SSL Server Test. The Test showed me some lacks in supported Protocols because only TLS 1.0 is supported but not, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2, SSL2 or SSL3 .
I wanted to change that and found this tutorial (in german language). So i added the following lines to my nginx.conf:
Code:
ssl_protocols TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2;
ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on;
ssl_ciphers "EECDH+AESGCM EDH+AESGCM EECDH -RC4 EDH -CAMELLIA -SEED !aNULL !eNULL !LOW !3DES !MD5 !EXP !PSK !SRP !DSS !RC4";

but now i get an error when i use the third line:
Code:
Performing sanity check on nginx configuration:
nginx: [emerg] SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list("EECDH+AESGCM EDH+AESGCM !aNULL !eNULL !LOW !3DES !MD5 !EXP !PSK !SRP !DSS !RC4") failed (SSL: error:1410D0B9:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list:no cipher match)
nginx: the configuration file /usr/local/etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok
nginx: configuration file /usr/local/etc/nginx/nginx.conf test is successful
Starting nginx.
nginx: [emerg] SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list("EECDH+AESGCM EDH+AESGCM !aNULL !eNULL !LOW !3DES !MD5 !EXP !PSK !SRP !DSS !RC4") failed (SSL: error:1410D0B9:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list:no cipher match)

the other lines are not producing an error but it still doesn't change anything in the ssl-test. Still only TLS1.0
My Firefox shows me: "ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap"

What are you doing to secure your OwnCloud/Nginx-Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.