Can't access volume on freenas 9.3

freens

Cadet
Hi - I hadn't turned on my Gen8 ProLiant Microserver running freenas 9.3 for some months. Today I did and although I can see my volume under Storage > volumes > /mnt/vol1 I cannot see it when I simply click View Volumes. The volume is an encrypted ZFS volume (I have the backup key) and is 2x 2TB drives mirrored.

Usually I would see my volume listed and where I could unlock it using the passphrase however as nothing is listed there I cannot access it.

freenas.jpg

I tried to reimport the volume as per instructions via the gui and although I supplied the .key and passphrase in the import procedure, on step 3 where there should be a dropdown with the volume available, there are no options. Both drives ada0 and ada1 are available but neither are listed under view disks either.

I am not a freenas advanced user as you can tell and I was wondering what advice the community can provide to help?

I was going to install truenas freshly onto a new drive and try to reimport the volume via that but thought there would be some ways to make it available via my old 9.3 install?

Thanks in advance,

freens

Cadet
I should add that I know the UI has an issue in some browsers where the volumes are not listed and I had this issue once before but I switched to using Firefox.

freens

Cadet
For anyone that has this problem, I just did a fresh install of latest freenas 11.3 U5 and imported the pool, speciyfing the encryption key/passphrase and it imported fine.