Cannot Remove Orphaned Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jag_Five-O

Dabbler
Hi,

I am hoping someone out there more knowledgeable than myself can help me. I recently to remove my Syncthing plugin because it was not saving the config file properly. In the process of trying to fully remove it from the system I messed something up and now I have an orphaned plugin I cannot remove.

I have a few screenshots attached to help illustrate what I am seeing but basically I cannot remove the plugin no matter what I try. If i try to reinstall the plugin, I get the no jail error. If I try to create a jail with the same name as the last one, it won't complete and will give an error. I have also noticed there is still a storage attached to the plugin that cannot be removed as well as when I click on destroy dataset nothing happens.

If anyone has any ideas of what to do it would be greatly appreciated as I would like to continue using Syncthing but at present I cannot install it at all.

Thanks,
Jag_Five-O

System hardware is in signature.
FreeNAS-9.10.2 (a476f16)

Putty.PNG Plugins.PNG Jails.PNG Storage.PNG

Jag_Five-O

Dabbler
I feel bad bumping this post but does anyone have any suggestions? I currently can't get Syncthing going.

Thanks!

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
What happens when you hit the delete button next to the syncthing plugin?

I had this happen recently when trying to redo all my jails. It wasn't a plugin but a regular jail. I wound up having to reboot the server to get that one jail to respond to anything

Jag_Five-O

Dabbler
Thanks for replying. When I hit the delete button next to the plugin I get the error "Error: jail not found".

Jag_Five-O

Dabbler
Hi, thanks for asking. I have not been able to fix this problem yet.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
You can delete it from the cli. You might have to also clean up the database after so it doesn't show up in the GUI.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jag_Five-O

Dabbler
Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to sound like such a novice but how would I do that? Freebsd is not my strong suit.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
You will have to do a little research but warden is the tool used to modify jails.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jag_Five-O

Dabbler
When I use the "Warden List" function in PuTTY syncthing is not one of the options listed, however, if I use "jls" it is still listed albeit without any hostname.

Status
Not open for further replies.