Can I copy the files through the WEB interface?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I copy the files through the WEB interface?
Because I am not able to access via network, but in the web interface the files are all there!

danb35

Hall of Famer
What do you mean by:
in the web interface the files are all there
? Because there isn't any kind of file manager in the web interface. And getting impatient when you don't have an answer within an hour will not endear you to the folks here.

I guess the direct answer to your question is "no", there's no way to copy or move files through the web GUI, but I don't understand what you think is showing you that "the files are all there".

Wow. I'm sorry to be desperate to access my files. But I'm just getting show by web interface.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

danb35

Hall of Famer
I'm sorry to be desperate to access my files.
Bumping your thread in an hour isn't going to get it seen any faster. As to accessing your files, you didn't ask anything about accessing your files, you asked about copying them. And no, there's no functionality in the web GUI to view, modify, copy, or otherwise do anything with files. If you could use more than a sentence to explain what you're trying to do and ask your question, I or another user might be able to give you a more useful answer.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
There really is absolutely nothing to go on here unless you explain what you're doing, what you're seeing and how it differs from your expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.