bootloop fault code page not present

Demon4231

Cadet
A few days ago I got an alert that the system had an unexpected restart but nothing was wrong so I just kind of ignored it. The system is behind a UPS so the random restart wasn't due to power loss. The next day I realized it was stuck in a boot loop with a message before restarting
fault code = supervisor read data, page not present
processor eflags = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 8
curret process = 5 (txg_thread_enter)
trap number = 12
panic: page fault
cpuid = 8

The system would no longer boot so I tried installing TrueNAS Core on a new partition as an upgrade, but the same issue happened. I then tried doing a clean install and while I could get to the GUI as soon as I tried to import the pools the system would restart and go back to the same error. I tried following a few different solutions found on the forum like importing as readonly but it did the same thing. After reinstalling TrueNAS when I try to import the pool it says poolname not found, and when I try to list the pools it only shows boot-pool, unless its a clean install I can see the pool through the GUI. So maybe I'm just using the wrongs commands since I'm not very familiar with this.

I've had the system running for over a year without any problems so I'm not sure what happened since I didn't do any updates or anything like that when it started happening. Below are my system specs. Its been a while since set it up but I'm pretty sure its setup as RAIDZ2, but could be RAIDZ1.

Motherboard: MSI PRO B660M-A Micro-ATX
RAM: 2x 16GB DDR4 3600 CORSAIR Vengeance
CPU: Intel Core i5-12600K
Storage: 8x Seagate 10TB IronWolf SATA III, 1x 500GB SSD (for running TrueNAS)
Expansion cards: 1x 10GB PCI-E Network Card (onboard had issues), 1x M.2 PCIe 6 x SATA Adapter Card (motherboard doesn't have enough SATA ports)

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

What I tried:
Ran S.M.A.R.T. test on all drives and it passed without any errors
Ran MemTest and it passed without errors
Upgrading TrueNAS Core from previous installation
Installing TrueNAS Core from scratch
Importing pools as readonly