SOLVED Boot Mirror Enlargement During Transition From Thumbdrives to SSD's

Big picture: Wanted to migrate boot mirror off USB thumbdrives to Samsung SSD 870 EVO 500GB SSD's on an existing, well-running TrueNAS (12.0-U8.1 and later 13.0-Release) machine, but resulting mirror cannot seem to be enlarged to match SSD capacity.

Process Used:
* Initially used "Replace" to substitute SSD's for thumbdrives in the mirror, one at a time - this resulted in a 16GB SSD-based mirror. This was expected.
* "Detached" one SSD from the new mirror
* ICW remaining singleton boot drive, used "Attach" with "Use all disk space" option checked, to rebuild the mirror using the drive I just detached (which, as expected, was available in the member disk dropdown and said to be 465.76GB)
* I then repeated this detach/add/Use all disk space process with the second SSD

Based on official documentation and web research, I expected this process (in particularly, executing "Use all disk space" on BOTH drives) would result in enlargement of the space available to the mirrored pool matching the capacity of these SSD's, however, Stats/Settings continues to report:

Boot Pool Condition: ONLINE
Size: 14.38 GiB
Used: 8.91 GiB

I have also repeated the above processes but used "Wipe" on each SSD before reattaching it to the mirror - but still ended up with 16GB mirror capacity. I've also reboot the machine, and even upgraded to 13.0-Release, to no avail.

For what it's worth, the mirror is said to be composed of "/dev/ada3p2" and "/dev/ada4p2" - I mention this in the event the "p2" is significant....

I know one option I've seen advocated might be to reinstall TrueNAS from scratch and reload a saved configuration. That said, I'd rather execute the least risky approach available although my outcomes appear inconsistent with documentation.

Thank you for any suggestions.

sretalla