Apps not using renewed certificate

lator

Cadet
My apps keep serving the expired TLS certificate!

Environment: TrueNAS SCALE Bluefin, Truecharts apps, Cloudflare DNS, Let's Encrypt certificate
My apps use Traefik ingress and the TLS certificate generated by TrueNAS Scale. Certificate is issued by Let's Encrypt, and it just got renewed 5 days ago. However, all my apps keep using the expired TLS certificate, and this got my browser and desktop clients (for example Nextcloud desktop client) to complain and refuse to connect.
The things I have tried so far:
  • Upgrade Scale Bluefin to the latest version
  • Delete and reinstall Traefik
  • Upgrade apps
  • Generate a new certificate and replace the old certificate in apps
  • Reboot Truenas SCALE several times
  • Turned off "Enable Host Path Safety Checks"
Any ideas?
Appreciate your help in advance!

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
My apps keep serving the expired TLS certificate!

Environment: TrueNAS SCALE Bluefin, Truecharts apps, Cloudflare DNS, Let's Encrypt certificate
My apps use Traefik ingress and the TLS certificate generated by TrueNAS Scale. Certificate is issued by Let's Encrypt, and it just got renewed 5 days ago. However, all my apps keep using the expired TLS certificate, and this got my browser and desktop clients (for example Nextcloud desktop client) to complain and refuse to connect.
The things I have tried so far:
  • Upgrade Scale Bluefin to the latest version
  • Delete and reinstall Traefik
  • Upgrade apps
  • Generate a new certificate and replace the old certificate in apps
  • Reboot Truenas SCALE several times
  • Turned off "Enable Host Path Safety Checks"
Any ideas?
Appreciate your help in advance!

Suggest you also check with TrueCharts discord channel.... or you could test with one of the built-in Apps to see if the same issue exists there.