Apps all stuck at deploying after OS rollback

Ppriorfl

Dabbler
Engaged with IX systems dev for a development troubleshooting session due to my graphics card not working. As part of that he installed the nightlies and did some changes on my system. At the end he rolled me back to TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.1 and rebooted.

Scale GUI loads, but all of my apps were running on my secondary network adapter IP (I have two NICS installed) so port forwarding for plex etc was all broken and everything was acting like a new install (plex wanted me to define libraries etc).

So I tried to disable the secondary network setting to see if the apps would re-establish on the correct IP. Now all the apps just hang on deploying.

I tried deleting one and redownloading it to see if I could just reinstall everything but still nothing happens.

If I try to load logs or shell nothing happens and there is nothing but a single blank line under container.

I've contacted the dev who did the session with me but haven't got any help yet and it's been two days (edit: I'm aware these guys are busy and not online daily so I'm not blaming, just noting why I'm posting here). All the apps on my server are down and I don't have the sophistication to understand what needs fixed to get it up and running again.

Any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Ppriorfl

Dabbler
I see NAS-116038 and earlier email says NAS-115943, not sure if that's the" ticket number" as I'm not experienced with jira