After getting T-Mobile, NAS no longer seen within network

rrob77dm

Cadet
Title basically describes the problem. I have been using TrueNas installed on a dedicated computer I built for the past year and a half. It was connected to an AT&T gate/modem via a 8-port switch and worked like a charm from all the computers (3) within my home network. The other day I signed up for T-Mobile 5G Home Internet. For the most past, all I did was unplug the switch from the AT&T gateway and plugged it into the T-Mobile gateway. After a few reboots and such all my devices are recognized, working normally, and assessable EXCEPT my TrueNas computer.

I spent a few hours trying what little I know, but no luck. Just for laughs, I plugged one computer and the TrueNAS unit directly into the AT&T gateway and there was no problem connected to the NAS.

Has anyone else have this problem going to T-Mobile and how did you fix it.

Thanks in advance...Rob

PS: The version of TrueNas is the one that was current when I originally build the system....March 2022...I think

PPS: I am NOT talking or interested in remote access from outside my home network

Redcoat

MVP
My guess is that your T-Mobile gateway has a new IP address that needs to be plugged in to TrueNAS at Network>Global Configuration>Default Gateway...

rrob77dm

Cadet
My guess is that your T-Mobile gateway has a new IP address that needs to be plugged in to TrueNAS at Network>Global Configuration>Default Gateway...

DOH, that is exactly what it was. Only took a couple of hours to figure it out, but a simple change and I back to where I was. Thanks