Adding Hot Spare

cmcigas

Dabbler
Hello, I am trying to add a hot spare to my already created pool. The only option I am seeing to do this is clicking the gear icon for the pool, adding a vdev, then selecting Hot Spare and the drive to that vdev. Unfortunately this was giving me issues since the page was already set up to add a raidz2 for some reason and I cannot get rid of it. I am getting the below error because of it.

Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 367, in run
    await self.future
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 403, in __run_body
    rv = await self.method(*([self] + args))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 975, in nf
    return await f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/pool.py", line 842, in do_update
    raise verrors
middlewared.service_exception.ValidationErrors: [EINVAL] pool_update.topology.data.1.type: You are not allowed to create a pool with different data vdev types (RAIDZ2 and RAIDZ1).

This is what populates when I try to add the Hot Spare vdev. Any help would be appreciated here, thank you

brave_FEvWoa8cxG.png

sretalla