Access problem - Probleme accés

OnePieceLuffy

Dabbler
I managed to mount a WEB server with Jail and a mount point, installation above php mariadb apache and phpmyadmin. Except that phpmyadmin gives me errors on the tmp file for twig problem operation not permitted. I am looking for a solution to this problem. I can not give to make the chmod 777 on tmp it refuses me access too.

je suis arriver à monter avec Jail un serveur WEB et mi un point de montage, installation dessus php mariadb apache et phpmyadmin.
Sauf que phpmyadmin me donne des erreurs sur le fichier tmp pour twig probleme operation non permitted. Je cherche une solution a ce probleme. j'arrive pas a donner a faire le chmod 777 sur tmp il me refuse accés aussi.

Heracles

Wizard
Hi,

You posted in the French section, with an English version first. After reading your post, neither of these text are clear, easy reading. Your english version is not as bad as your French, so not sure which language should I use to answer you...
à

Please, write you post in the proper section, with the proper language and be careful to write properly according to the language you chose.

Tu as posté dans la section francophone du forum mais en débutant par un texte en anglais. De plus, aucun de ces deux textes n'est écrit dans un langage clair et lisible. Considérant que ta version française est encore plus mal écrite que ta version anglaise, je ne sais plus dans quelle langue te répondre...

Stp, écris ta question dans la bonne section, avec la bonne langue et fais attention pour respecter cette langue dans ton écriture.