Comment installer serveur Web - Wampserver.

OnePieceLuffy

Dabbler
Bonjour,
J'ai régler mais autre probleme, plus aucun souci maintenant.
Par contre je me pose la question, j'ai un pc portable ou j'ai installer wampserver dessus pour plusieurs site web en local pour que je travaille dessus et mettre en prod ensuite.

Je me demander si je pouvais faire cela sur TrueNas et comment, j'ai vue un plugin appeler Famp mais la ????

Mon idée serait de créer un dataset www ou je mettrais mais site ayant la meme hierarchie(www/mais dossier site ) et les logiciels inclu(mysql, php, apache, phpMyAdmin) que wampserver, en faite comme toute l'installation wampserver.

Es possible???? Et comment puis-je faire cela???? que me conseillez-vous????

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
As far as I understand yosur question - my French is not the best - yes, that is perfectly possible by creating a jail and then installing MySQL or MariaDB, Apache or Nginx, PHP, whatever you like. Everything that can be run on a dedicated FreeBSD machine can be run in a jail on TrueNAS. Well, almost everything. But definitely web applications.

OnePieceLuffy

Dabbler
J'ai installer Famp, en suivant le tuto de cette adresse : kifarunix.com bien au passage.
Mais je voudrais installer MariaDB et non mysql, du coup il plante. J'ai suivi l'installation du meme site avec MariDB : kifarunix.com il script supprime Mysql et installe Mariadb mais j'ai une erreur Erreur 2002(Hy002) can't connect to local mysql server through socket '/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
en ce moment ou aussi Please merge existing /etc/my.cnf file with /usr/local/etc/mysql/conf.d/server.cnf .

Pourtant le tuto est bien explicite.

I installed Famp, following the tutorial from this address: kifarunix.com, by the way. But I would like to install MariaDB and not mysql, so it crashes. I followed the installation of the same site with MariDB: kifarunix.com it script removes Mysql and installs Mariadb but I have an error Error 2002 (Hy002) can't connect to local mysql server through socket '/ var / run / mysql / mysql.sock '(2) right now or also Please merge existing /etc/my.cnf file with /usr/local/etc/mysql/conf.d/server.cnf Yet the tutorial is very explicit.

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
If you are starting fresh with an empty database, anyway, you can safely remove /etc/my.cnf. That should not exist, anyway. Then tweak the files in /usr/local/etc/mysql/conf.d/ if you need to adjust any particular settings.

You will probably need to remove the database files, too. The FreeBSD ports will initialise an empty default database and a root user, if the DB directory is empty. So remove everything from /var/db/mysql, start the service, you should be good to go.

OnePieceLuffy

Dabbler
If you are starting fresh with an empty database, anyway, you can safely remove /etc/my.cnf. That should not exist, anyway. Then tweak the files in /usr/local/etc/mysql/conf.d/ if you need to adjust any particular settings.

You will probably need to remove the database files, too. The FreeBSD ports will initialise an empty default database and a root user, if the DB directory is empty. So remove everything from /var/db/mysql, start the service, you should be good to go.
I am looking for the commands for this to do in order correctly. Can you tell me in order the orders. I feel like I'm doing this a bit of a mess.

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
Where did the /etc/my.cnf file in your first installation come from? Did you create it? Does it contain anything of value? Have you created any databases that you wish to retain?

OnePieceLuffy

Dabbler
Where did the /etc/my.cnf file in your first installation come from? Did you create it? Does it contain anything of value? Have you created any databases that you wish to retain?

I install Famp which to install PHP MYSQL Apache as i want Mariadb i install the mariadb pack which removed the mysql part from itself and that's where it is wrong. Impression that the /etc/my.cnf file no longer exists, because I made a vi to edit and nothing

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
Yes, my question is: is it ok if I give you instructions to delete everything that you might have modified for MySQL before you changed to MariaDB. If there's valuable data, then I don't want to advise you to "delete this, then delete that" ...

If you only installed MySQL, never used it, then changed to MariaDB, things are simple:
Code:
rm -f /usr/local/etc/my.cnf
cd /var/db/mysql && rm -rf * .??*

Then start MariaDB and you will have an empty installation with default settings.

OnePieceLuffy

Dabbler
Thank you but this bug, can you go through the famp plugin? I have this error suddenly in the image. And the command cd / var / db / mysql && rm -rf *. ?? * after the && ca bug it doesn't recognize at all.

1615912837533.png
1615912870730.png

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
You probably need to reinstall the client package for MariaDB, too ...

OnePieceLuffy

Dabbler
it's good my server I was able to mount it super but not through Famp it beug, I created a jail and it all works. On the other hand I use Joomla, with wampserver that's no problem. How to use the source directory / usr / local / www / apache24 / data / to put several folder (site) different from joomla? I would have used the mount point well but I must be missing something because it is not working. and I don't have the source directory / usr / local / www / apache24 / data / something to do.