21.08 Docker kvm networking problem

Hello there,
I've recently switched to the newest update 21.08 (from 21.06 I think) and encounter a new problem where my nginx-proxy-manager docker container cannot reach a kvm machine by ip anymore. It doesnt give me an error if i try to ping the address but there are no responses. However the kvm can ping the proxy server address without any problem. With the older version this worked flawlessly.

My networking setup is a lagg (or bond) bound to a bridge assigned with a static ip. I add all docker containers and kvm's to this bridge.

I've already tried to bind the bridge to the docker container with a own static ip, since I didn's saw the host network option anymore in this version. This didn't worked either.

Is this expected behavior and my setup is wrong or is it a bug?

Greetings
Luca

I fixed it o_O Although I'm not sure how. I retried to add the bridge to the container as external interface again. But now I've also modified the /etc/docker/daemon.conf and deleted the bridging and iptables statements. So this could be the solution. Since it's now working again finally I really dont want to restart the system and break something else. I keep myself that joy to the next update :smile:

I hope this is a help for someone with a similar problem.