11.3 STABLE is out?

atlantic

Explorer
I just went to update an 11.2 U7 install to 11.3 RC2, which I'm sure was there a moment ago. The updates dropdown in the GUI now lists 11.3 STABLE.... but I don't see an announcement? (the main download webpage still has 11.3 RC2 only).

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Lol, we're still trying to update websites and sync files to mirrors, etc. Hang tight ;)

atlantic

Explorer
Hah, I think I literally checked the moment it was available....hey that makes me the first lol! Hope the rollout goes OK.

atlantic

Explorer
Yeah, I see the iso now. Good job as my update failed, so will do a clean 11.3 install.

I used the iso to to an upgrade on a vm from 11.3RC2 a little over two hours ago still can't use different sized drives in a new pool through the GUI sadly.

NAS_warrior

Explorer
Hi,
Funny to say I downloaded the ISO and try to run unstall/upgrade on my "test horse" HP Microserver G8.
No idea why but I just have shuck here:
c1.PNG

Then after veeeeery long wait decided to start doing install but super slowly,
Does this is because I use and USB drive connected to the internal port of the MB which by the way may be USB 2.0?
What is I use SD card?

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

NAS_warrior

Explorer
Hi,
Funny to say I downloaded the ISO and try to run unstall/upgrade on my "test horse" HP Microserver G8.
No idea why but I just have shuck here: View attachment 36725

Then after veeeeery long wait decided to start doing install but super slowly,
Does this is because I use and USB drive connected to the internal port of the MB which by the way may be USB 2.0?
What is I use SD card?

Thanks in advance...
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know ... I had manage it.
Curently I fight with the low disk performance and the network lag.

Regards!