Web UI: ERR_SSL_SERVER_CERT_BAD_FORMAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

awensley

Dabbler
I recently upgraded my FreeNAS machine, and now I cannot access the Web GUI. I receive the following message in Google Chrome / Chromium:

This site can’t provide a secure connection
192.168.0.150 doesn't adhere to security standards.

ERR_SSL_SERVER_CERT_BAD_FORMAT

I did have my settings restrict web access to HTTPS only. Fortunately, I still have SSH and samba access to the server. This is the output of uname -a:

FreeBSD fhs.local 10.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE #0 f935af8(freebsd10): Mon Apr 18 10:58:36 PDT 2016 root@build.ixsystems.com:/tank/home/nightlies/build-freenas9/_BE/objs/tank/home/nightlies/build-freenas9/_BE/trueos/sys/FreeNAS.amd64 amd64

fhs.local is my machine's name. I don't recall ever installing a nightly update. I specifically only chose the "Stable" upgrades, so not sure what to make of that. Any help appreciated.

danb35

Hall of Famer
This came up with early releases of 9.10, but I thought it was supposed to be fixed. @cyberjock posted a fix, but I don't have a link handy on Tapatalk. I remember I shared it in a thread with @Glorious1 though. Check my past messages for the last couple of weeks and you should find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.