Upgraded 11.1_U7 > 11.2_U3 - Empty Dashboard

rodfantana

Dabbler
Just upgrade to 11.1-U7 to 11.2-U3. No issues, everything seems to be working as it should except the dashboard on the main screen do not contain any data (see screenshot). If i click on "Report" on any of the widgets, I do see the chart, so the data seems to be getting collected. Just doesn't get displayed on the main dashboard; the disk temperature eventually gets populated (in a few mins), but other data doesn't.

Any advice is appreciated.

Dashboard - missing data:

dashboard1.jpg

Memory Usage - "REPORTS" view:

mem1.jpg

CPU Usage - "REPORTS" view:

cpu1.jpg

rodfantana

Dabbler
Ended up reverting back to 11.1-u7. Based on many posts, looks like this is a pretty common issue with dashboards, so this whole new UI didn't inspire a lot of confidence just yet.

ThreeDee

Guru
back up config and install fresh?

diedrichg

Wizard
Clear browser cache

rodfantana

Dabbler
Sorry to ressurect an old thread. I tried updating 11.1u7 to 11.2u5 hoping this issue was resolved, but it appears it has not - should've checked threads before hand, but that's my fault ;).

Now... i just did a complete fresh install on a new VM... all default setting, no storage added - just 11.2u5 install from ISO. Same issue - data is present if i click on "REPORT", but dashboard tiles are not populating.

Any other ideas?