SOLVED Upgrade from 9.2.1.2 to 9.2.1.3 fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

aetafoya

Cadet
Received this error in the GUI when attempting to upgrade:

Code:
Environment: Software Version: FreeNAS-9.2.1.2-RELEASE-x64 (ce022f0) Request Method: POST Request URL: http://freenas.domain.local/system/firmwizard/?X-Progress-ID=e39a930d-2a7a-4b00-8db0-65f42b88204f Traceback: File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response 107. response = middleware_method(request, callback, callback_args, callback_kwargs) File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/freeadmin/middleware.py" in process_view 158. return login_required(view_func)(request, *view_args, **view_kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py" in _wrapped_view 22. return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/views/generic/base.py" in view 69. return self.dispatch(request, *args, **kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/contrib/formtools/wizard/views.py" in dispatch 236. response = super(WizardView, self).dispatch(request, *args, **kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/views/generic/base.py" in dispatch 87. return handler(request, *args, **kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/contrib/formtools/wizard/views.py" in post 291. self.storage.set_step_data(self.steps.current, self.process_step(form)) File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/system/forms.py" in process_step 125. wizard=self) Exception Type: TypeError at /system/firmwizard/ Exception Value: done() got an unexpected keyword argument 'form_list'

Fortunately, this is running on ESXi and I made a snapshot prior to attempting an upgrade, so I just rolled back. All services were stopped prior to attempting an upgrade. I will attempt an upgrade via ISO and report back.

aetafoya

Cadet
Upgrading via the ISO worked. There appears to be a problem with the GUI upgrade going from 9.2.1.2 to 9.2.1.3, at least there is with my config. I am not running any plugins; I'm running SSH, NFS, CIFs and Directory Service.

Easygoer

Explorer
Hi,
I am a newbie to FreeNas. Currently running 9.1.1. What is the most current stable version that i can upgrade to via GUI?.
Thanks.

warri

Guru
How is that related to the original question? You can find all stable versions at download.freenas.org, look for RELEASE folders within the version folders. Currently 9.2.1.3 is the newest stable release.

Status
Not open for further replies.