Updated and cannot access pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzdawg

Cadet
Hello, I need some basic help on the following: 1. I updated the software recently and now cannot access my vault pool where I have all my data backed up. 2. I need some help backing up my Mac computers (3 of them) automatically...it was doing it a year ago and then can no longer find the backup disc. Need someone to help me please

danb35

Hall of Famer
Need someone to help me please
You need to start your own threads (separate threads for each question) where you give specific details of what's going on.

wblock

Documentation Engineer
1. I updated the software recently and now cannot access my vault pool where I have all my data backed up.
Much more information is needed to attempt to answer this question: version of software (old version and version updated to), the hardware being used, what exact error messages or problems are meant by "cannot access" (are the problems seen on a client computer trying to access a share, on the FreeNAS web GUI, or somewhere else?

For unrelated questions, please start a new thread with a specific title. This will help to get good answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.