Unscheduled system reboots random times

ravenblight

Dabbler
Hi I've switched from my old intel setup to spare parts left from my personal PC.
AMD Ryzen 3600, 32 Gb Teamgroup, and ASROCK SteelLegend b550 (its not a specific server parts, but I'have them laying in home), all this is powered by 750 W PSU. Also I've attached RTX 2080 for some GPU work. I did swap only hardware, and it was big surprise for me that True Nas booted and after changing network interface options was working, but I've started to have unscheduled reboots plague. I've disabled C states for CPU in bios, also PSS Support (as I found they can provide such results), but this not resolved my issues, system still reboots randomly. I've tried to search for logs, and even deployed uptime kuma on spare vm but I've didnt found any specific entry in log in time before downtime. Is there way for log more info or somebody had such issues, and maybe I need to reset whole setup and reinstall from zero?

Arwen

MVP
I think there is one more setting in the BIOS to disable. It may be Cool&Quiet but I don't remember.

ravenblight

Dabbler
Cool & Quiet was renamed / rebranded (or whatever reason) to PSS (don't ask me what that means), and I've turned it off. I forget to mention that all those hw parts were in my PC with windows 10 and worked without any hickups.

Arwen

MVP
Ahh, I did not know that about Cool & Quiet being renamed to PSS.

Yes, it is likely that MS-Windows understood all the Ryzen power saving options. But, this might be a case that not all the features are properly handled by what TrueNAS SCALE has for a kernel.

I still think their was 3 options. I just read about it here in the TrueNAS forums within a month. But, I don't remember the details. You might search the forums.