Unable to update or install plugins

alieg

Dabbler
I started off having a problem with Jackett, where all but one of my trackers failed to connect, giving this error:

Code:
An error occurred while testing this indexer
Exception (indexer-name): Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED at /usr/ports/lang/mono/work/mono-6.8.0.105/external/boringssl/ssl/handshake_client.c:1132: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception

My first thought was to update the plugin, however Jacket and others - (Sonarr, Radarr) keep failing with

Code:
/mnt/Storage/iocage/jails/jackett/jackett.json was not found!

I can see these file for myself, they are there.

If I try to install another instance of these plugins or the vast majority of other community plugins I get this error:

Code:
[EFAULT] jackett not found, likely because local plugin repository is corrupted.

With this in the more info:

Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 138, in call_method
    result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1224, in _call
    return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1128, in run_in_executor
    return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 52, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 979, in nf
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/jail_freebsd.py", line 454, in defaults
    raise CallError(
middlewared.service_exception.

Last edited:

alieg

Dabbler
I've managed to solve some of my issue. It was in fact correct in saying that the .json file was not found, I'd assumed it meant the .json file in the installed plugin's folder. (i.e. /iocage/jails/jackett/jackett.json) kinda because that is the path that the error message is pointing to

What it was actually missing was the .json file in /iocage/.plugins/github_com_ix-plugin-hub_iocage-plugin-index_git - for some reason a load of the files were missing corresponding to the plugins that all gave me the same error.

I deleted the github_com_ix-plugin-hub_iocage-plugin-index_git folder, pressed "refresh index" on the Plugins tab on the GUI and I'm able to install and update again. I don't know why this folder was incomplete of why the "refresh index" button wasn't working before.

I still have to solve my original issue with Jackett failing to connect to the trackers and the SSL error, and I'm yet to get Jackett to show the WebUI but at least I'm back down to 2/4 issues.