Unable to Install Plugins

gmehtaster

Cadet
Hi,

I am a very non-technical user. In my free time I decided to setup FreeNas 11.3. Installed it on a USB and then plugged it to my laptop and had it working.

Had few issues but got over most of them. Currently stuck at unable to install plugins. (screenshots below for syncthing and qbitorrent installation attempts. Note that tried installation with default NAT for syncthing and default DHCP for qbitorrent)
Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 9.54.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 9.57.28 PM.png

Screenshot for my current global configuration
Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 9.57.44 PM.png

It seems to me like a network config issue but not sure how to fix it. Note that I have FreeNAS running on 192.168.1.32. Have opened both ports 22 and 21 so can access my external IP with a username/pwd setup under Accounts>Users (also through root). Am also able to ping www.google.com from shell.

Can someone help with the issue.

Version:
FreeNAS-11.3-U1
CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2620M CPU @ 2.70GHz
Have 1 pool configured that uses an external SSD 1TB Drive connected to the laptop
Note: Not sure what additional details are required but can lookup more details if required

Again, I am very non-technical so this may sound very elementary problem to most here. Just trying to get some help.

Try the install without NAT but with DHCP.

gmehtaster

Cadet
Tried DHCP
Try the install without NAT but with DHCP.
Tried DHCP for SyncThing and got the error

Error: syncthing had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: + Acquiring DHCP address: FAILED, address received: 0.0.0.0/8 Stopped syncthing due to DHCP failure Partial plugin destroyed
CLOSE