Unable to connect to kubernetes cluster

Cadet
In the last few updates, my NAS is completely unable to use any Apps, whether it is official or truechart
After updating to version 22.12.2, my NAS always prompts kubernetes-related error messages when installing Apps and cannot install Apps
After looking at the alert, I learned that it might be related to the cgroup controller, so I updated to version 22.12.3.1, but still not resolved
Now I always report an error Unable to connect to kubernetes cluster when installing Apps, I really don’t understand what it means

Code:
[EFAULT] Unable to connect to kubernetes cluster

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 428, in run
    await self.future
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 463, in __run_body
    rv = await self.method(*([self] + args))
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1246, in nf
    res = await f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1378, in nf
    return await func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/chart_release.py", line 397, in do_create
    await self.middleware.call('kubernetes.validate_k8s_setup')
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1395, in call
    return await self._call(
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1344, in _call
    return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/kubernetes_linux/update.py", line 513, in validate_k8s_setup
    raise CallError(error)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Unable to connect to kubernetes cluster

This is its error message, I followed the forums to find it, some people on the forum fixed it after restarting, but restarting doesn't seem to work for me, hope someone can tell me any solution or is this a mistake
Thanks a lot for everyone who answered.
Attaching here is a related forum post I saw.
Apps not working after update

hardware information
CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J1900 @ 1.99GHz
RAM: Samsung DDR3 8G
System Disk: MSATA SSD 16G
Pool:WD Red 3T x4(Raid Z2)
No discrete graphics card
Network interface: Intel I211

jgreco

Resident Grinch
If you only have 8G RAM, you may be running out of memory or some other similar problem. It's recommended to have at least 16GB if you are doing anything more than the most basic of fileserving activities.

Cadet
最基本的文件服務活動,建議至少有 16GB
I just want to run Zerotier to access files in different places, but if this is because of the 8G limit, I may have to consider upgrading the memory
Thank you for your answer

sanki

Cadet
I just want to run Zerotier to access files in different places, but if this is because of the 8G limit, I may have to consider upgrading the memory
Thank you for your answer
I run with the exact same issue and have 16Go.
Any other ideas to try?