TrueNAS on ESXi "Cannot change the host configuration."

nicocerodos

Cadet
Hi, I'm new to this community and not very good with this stuff, so bear with me please because I probably don't know what information is relevant for me to post on this topic so if you think I need to share some more info ask me and I will provide it
We have two machines, one with TrueNAS installed and one with ESXi, we already set up the trueNAS to show up on ESXi and partition the disk, but when we try to create a datastore this message shows up:
1660317867037.png

I already looked up on the forums and there are a lot threads about this, but none of them seem to work for me or be relevant, and as I don't really know much about this I want to make one myself so I can be more specific about this
I have TrueNAS 13.0 and ESXi 6.7 as my network card don't supports newer versions

This is how we made the partition on TrueNAS
1660318593789.png

What do you think it could help me? We tried doing it all from the ground up and nothing, and as I said we are not experts on this topic so it's probable that we are doing stuff wrong

homer27081990

Patron
Carefully examine ESXi's logs and see a HW report from it. It does not do well with non-standard setups.