TrueNAS-12.0-U8 web interface and smb copy malfunction

marcomv

Cadet
Hi all,
Fresh install of TrueNAS-12.0-U8 on a VMware Host with 4 vCPU ( Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4215 CPU @ 2.50GH ) 3 vHDD disks ( 50Gbyte SO, 50Gbytes CACHE and 3Terabyte for DATA ) after creating some smb share on third disk, and putting some data on it, and configured the OpenVPN Server ( working fine btw ), i have strange behavior on Web UI, and cannot copy data from share to local PC..
1646493145351.png

Pinging the ip address of the truenas seems ok, and also when browsing smb shares, but when i try to copy something from them, simply cannot do anything...
Any ideas?

marcomv

Cadet
Some little updates:
From the VPN tunnel, the Web UI it's ok and also the tranfer rate of any files from the smb shares.. i m accessing the "office network" via OpenVPN client -> OpenVPN Server configured on the Trunas itself...
Simply the problem occur when i try to access the truenas from the same "office network"..
Here are the System tunable variables configured:
1646496553624.png

1646496572109.png

Network summary:
1646496617366.png

Service SMB option:
1646496697214.png

Hope it helps..
Marco

marcomv

Cadet
Another tips, when i disable the system tunable var of the firewall, the webgui and the file tranfers from / to truenas locally are working well, but the OpenVPN connecttion want let me connect to the subnet office anymore...
Any ideas on how configure the firewall variables? the documentation refer only to:
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=rc.conf

marcomv

Cadet
Sorry to bother again... it seems the LAN upload of data into the Truenas is working flawlessy, but now the download of anything from the Truenas to local PC is not possibile, it simply taking forever and then hangs..
Here the firewall rules applied:
1647249723120.png

sretalla