Traefik - Can't access the dashboard

ba77

Cadet
Hi, I'm using TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.1 with traefik version 2.9.8_17.0.10

I have set up TrueNAS Web GUI to use port 81 and 444 so that traefik can use 80 and 443.
When I install treafik and only change port 9080 to 80 and 9443 to 443 the installation works without a problem but I can't access the traefik dashboard. When i click "Open" on the traefik app nothing happens and when I type in IP and port manually in the browser I get "404 page not found" over port 9000, 80 and 443.

If I enable ingressClass in traefik I can also access my other apps over https so traefik seems to work normal. The traefik app lists 9000\tcp, 80\tcp, 443\tcp and says "Active" and up to date. Application events for traefik looks normal too.

I have also installed TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.1 in a virtual machine and the results were the same. I guess I must be missing something rather simple here since traefik is being used by so many that this would have been solved if it were a bug.

In short: Traefik seems to work just fine but I just can't access the traefik dashboard.

Any help appreciated.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality

ba77

Cadet
http://scale.ip:9000/dashboard/#/ worked fine for me, thank you very much! :)
I guess I could have checked more in some videos or guides to see exactly how the URL for traefik dashboard looked but I thought it was enough with IP and correct port. Thanks again.

JonBackhaus

Cadet
Has this been fixed yet? I had to step away from TrueNAS for a bit and tons of stuff seems to be HONKED right now.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality

sammie

Cadet
Oh man.... I'm having the same problem now. I followed everything: changed TrueNAS Scale gui to 81 and 444, set traefik to 40 and 443. Still can't access the dashboard. Even tried typing in: http://ip.address.of.truenas:9000/dashboard/ and http://ip.address.of.truenas:9000/dashboard/#/ to no avail. I'm currently on TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.3.2. Any idea what to do now?

Chrome gives me: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Firefox tells me the page is unavailable.

Just to make sure I'm not an idiot, I cleared the browser cache and said a prayer to the internet gods. No success.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality

sammie

Cadet
sorry. LOL. I did mean 80 and 443. That was a typo.

And, yes, 9000 is set in the config. You know, it also occurred to me-- after I did a fresh install, I just selected the pool without manually creating a dataset for apps. That's not a problem, right? Is there specific permissions or ACL setting that I missed?

sretalla