Switched motherboards, had to create a new boot disk, no backup config

jeranon

Cadet
I had an issue with my old motherboard failing.
I bought a replacement motherboard that is the exact same, added all the components, tried to boot, and got an I/O error.
I assumed (incorrectly) that my thumbdrive was the issue. I wiped it to install a new copy of Freenas.
After much monkeying around, I've got Freenas up and running, but I've lost my configuration (because why would I need to backup something when I'm switching to the same hardware /s).

Currently the main issue I'm having is half of my jails/plugins are broken.
  • For all of my plugins, I can see their jails, and I can see them on the plugin list.
    • I can start: Tautulli & Resilio Sync
    • I cannot start: Plex & Transmission
  • I know my data/media is still on the drives, as I can access it by setting up an SMB share, and under the pool interface, I can see the data allocated, but cannot see the dataset it is in
When I start the jail for Plex, I get this error message:
Code:
plexmediaserver: [EFAULT] mount_nullfs: /mnt/Mirror/iocage/media/pre-roll: No such file or directory jail: ioc-plexmediaserver: /sbin/mount -t nullfs -o rw /mnt/Mirror/iocage/media/pre-roll /mnt/Mirror/iocage/jails/plexmediaserver/root/Plex Media Server/pre-roll: failed

When I try to start the jail for Transmission, I get this error message:
Code:
transmission: [EFAULT] mount_nullfs: /mnt/Mirror/iocage/media/Transmission: No such file or directory jail: ioc-transmission: /sbin/mount -t nullfs -o rw /mnt/Mirror/iocage/media/Transmission /mnt/Mirror/iocage/jails/transmission/root/usr/local/etc/transmission/home/Downloads: failed

So for some reason, part of freenas can see my dataset "media", but other parts cannot (including the pool interface, and the jails)
Is anyone able to help me resolve this? Thank you!

jeranon

Cadet
For closure for everyone, here's how I resolved the issues with the plugins that I was experiencing:
As it turns out, my misadventures stemmed from me trying to clean up my NAS drive - NOT from anything I borked with the reinstallation of Freenas.
I had deleted two empty folders: "pre-roll" & "Transmission". In so doing, the plugins failed to load because "resources" that it expected to see were no longer there.

There is still potentially an issue with not being able to see the dataset "media" under pools... but maybe I'm mixing up datasets and folders? I don't even know how I would tell the difference... I'm a noob.