Support for Tapatalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewiep

Dabbler
this would interest me too.. :)

Brand

I support this thread. It would make browsing the forums so much more convenient on my iOS devices. Now if only Tapatalk made a Mac OS app, one can only wish.

Brand

Does anyone know if the forum administrators are even considering supporting Tapatalk? It would make browsing the FreeNAS forum much easier on mobile platforms.

cbray

Explorer
Send a note to Admin by clicking on the black triangle in lower left of posts.
I did one for this thread for you.

CB

tmacka88

Patron
I was going to start a thread on this my self looks like someone beat me. I support this it would be great

Brand

Do the administrators of the forums even read the forums? One would think that they would respond to this since it is a direct question to them.

HolyK

Ninja Turtle
I don't believe in Tapatalk. There were some rumors that the mobile app sending some information without client knew about it.

//EDIT: Not valid info anymore. Tapatalk is just FINE :]

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
Yes, I will necro this thread in support for Tapatalk. No reason for a new thread about it. I use Tapatalk all day long, would love to be able to add FreeNAS forums to my daily viewing

ProtoSD

MVP
We've been promised *big* changes/improvements in the forums software for a bit. Don't hold your breath, but I suppose this could be put on the list.

Any Admins listening?

+1 Tapatalk

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I'd love to see Tapatalk too. Considering recent events in the forum admin department, don't hold your breath.

HolyK

Ninja Turtle
I am in touch with james and there are several things on "ToDo" list which should be done in near future (Tapatalk included i hope :) )

Will inform you more once the work start :]

I don't know if something like "List-Of-Planned/Requested-Things" is needed by people here, but if yes, i could make a one.

Status
Not open for further replies.