SMB share mystery

Spacirek

Cadet
After the transition from 11.3 to 12, things incomprehensible to me are starting to happen.

I found out that Shadow Copy stopped working. It worked perfectly on 11.3. After updating to 12, the previous version in Windows will not appear at all. I tried to disable and enable the Shadow Copy feature in the settings on one SMB share. Now it works without a problem. But there was another problem - I can't delete files on the share. I can read, write, but not delete. I can delete on other shared folders, but I can't on the one where I turned Shadow Copy off and on. The rights have not changed. After researching, I discovered that in the settings of all shared folders, except the problematic one, the Auxiliary Parameters have this: vfs objects = zfs_space zfsacl streams_xattr

I've never set anything like this on any shared folder. If I remember correctly, this parameter had to be set during the update to version 12.
If I remove the parameter on any shared folder, Shadow Copy will start working, but I can't delete any file on that share. If I add it, I can delete files, but Shadow Copy doesn't work.

So I can ask, does anyone know exactly what this Auxiliary Parameter does: vfs objects = zfs_space zfsacl streams_xattr

Spacirek

Cadet
I log in to the shared folder using a local Windows account. If I try to delete a file, Windows will tell me to contact the user who has the right to delete the file. It writes that the user who has the right to delete the file is the same as I log in to the shared folder.
For example: You do not have the right to delete the file, please contact STORAGE \ <my windows user> to delete the file.