Single User Permission for DataSet

Drac

Cadet
I'm new to TrueNAS and have studied the DOCS a bit and did some research with user documentation as well. I've seen a few ways to apply ACLs for Windows users and I'm stuck on Single User ACL permissions...

// Issue
Cannot apply individual users to DataSets. I have a group (level_one_users) and DataSets where this group is listed these users can access.
The goal is to have a DataSet, with Quotas of 100GB, for each user. I have not attempted Quotas as I'm still researching, but I have a TestDataSet to apply to user_two. This user cannot access this DataSet

// Setup
There was 2 different ways I've seen folks setup these ACLs, unsure which is the proper way, so hopefully I did choose the right one based on how the DOCS read...

/mnt/pool_one/dataset_one
- Group: level_one_users [X] Apply Group
- ACL -- owner@ | Allow - Basic - Full Control - Basic - Inherit
- ACL -- group@ | Allow - Basic - Full Control - Basic - Inherit

/mnt/pool_one/dataset_two
- User: user_two
- ACL -- owner@ | Allow - Basic - Full Control - Basic - Inherit
- ACL -- User | user_two - Allow - Basic - Full Control - Basic - Inherit

dataset_one is accessible in windows with the username and passwords of the group, but "user_two" cannot access dataset_two outright. No credential prompts and says cannot be accessed in Windows.

Note: This was setup according to DOCS, if I set the owning groups / users to a dataset, owner@ / group@ should work.

// Proper ACL Way?
There is another way people state to provide access to User/Root and Group/Wheel and then provide the Group in the ACL. I don't know if this is supposed to be intended as root would own the dataset and the users would be giving permissions (unless it like this for security).

Note: I've tried root/wheel as owner and set the ACL to User/user_two... still nothing T_T.

// TL;DR
How do I assign 1 user to a single DataSet without a Group?
Please let me know if you need additional information to assist.

Drac

Cadet
Welp... Nvm. User error. :3

// Answer
I forgot to remove the service account that I was using to debug the server. In PowerShell / SMB Mapping you can't have more than one credential per server on the client side. It was loading my service account in lieu of user_two.