SABnzbd plugin/jail -> access denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDubiousDubber

Contributor
I've had a running server, on the latest 9.10, perhaps one update behind (U2 I think?). In any case, I've had a working server with working plugins going back to 9.3 or so. I recently moved in with someone else so I've had to reconfigure IP addresses as they have their own network setup and I couldn't easily re-implement mine. So after getting everything (mostly) working. I'm still having issues with SAB. Sickrage works, Plex works, Couchpotato works, but SAB brings me to a page and simply says "Access Denied" and that is it. I tried adding /login to the end of the URL which brings me to login page. I type in my username and password and goes straight to access denied page. I have not changed user/pw, and I even looked in .ini file to see that nothing had changed and it hasn't. I'm at a loss here and would appreciate some help/suggestions.

TheDubiousDubber

Contributor
I found a line in the sabnzbd.ini file that needed to be updated. local_ranges = ip.address.range
Once I updated to reflect the changed ip range it fixed my issue

fagerbakk1

Cadet
Hi. I have the same problem, but when i updated my local_ranges = 0.0.0.0 to my router ip adress range. I still get the same message in my browser. Access denied.

Any ideas?

TheDubiousDubber

Contributor
Hi. I have the same problem, but when i updated my local_ranges = 0.0.0.0 to my router IP address range. I still get the same message in my browser. Access denied.

Any ideas?

IIRC, it's supposed to be a range so, for example, it should be set to 192.168.0
If you have 4 octets (192.168.0.1) then you're giving it an address not a range.
Beyond that I have not a clue.

fagerbakk1

Cadet
IIRC, it's supposed to be a range so, for example, it should be set to 192.168.0
If you have 4 octets (192.168.0.1) then you're giving it an address not a range.
Beyond that I have not a clue.

Thanks. I'v tried that but, but still "access denied"
Skjermbilde2.PNG

This is the first time i'v tried a Linux system, so i dont know shit yet.:)

TheDubiousDubber

Contributor
I think you misunderstood. An example of what you should put is:
local_ranges = 192.168.1.,

That will include all IP addresses on that subnet. So it would include any address from 192.168.1.1 through 192.168.1.255

Status
Not open for further replies.