Resetting / Destroying iocage jails

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigzaj

Explorer
I began the process of converting to iocage jails yesterday. Got Plex, Radarr and Sonarr up and running then realized iocage had been created on my main data storage pool and not my SSD.

I used "iocage activate ssd" to change the default location to my ssd pool and began to try and reinstall the iocage jails, but I have hit a few errors and I am trying to "start over" by deleting all iocage jails and reinstalling on the ssd pool.

iocage destroy radarr gives me an error describe in Bug #28058(https://redmine.ixsystems.com/issues/28058forec), I also cannot delete the ssd/iocage/jails/radarr dataset because it is busy.

I now have an iocage dataset on my ssd pool and media pool, the original iocage jails are still running but no long show up in the UI (probably because of "iocage activate ssd" which changed the location).

I am trying to figure out the best method to:
1. Stop, destroy and delete iocage from the SSD (incl. datasets)
2. Stop, destroy and delete iocage from the media pool (incl. datasets)
3. Properly move location of iocage to the appropriate pool -- do I just use the pool name, or do I use the pool name + dataset because the dataset is /mnt/iocage not /mnt/ssd/iocage when doing pool name

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.