Replication Waiting

NasKar

Guru
I have a replication task running to backup my entire pool to another FreeNAS server. It's taking a long time as there is a lot of data. The status was running for the past day and now it says "Waiting". The log shows "Replication task <Replication Task 'task_21'> can't execute in parallel with already running tasks, delaying it". I have some task that run overnight but they are done. Is there a way to get the replication running again? If I reboot will the replication resume or will I have to start from scratch?

NasKar

Guru
Finally it resumed on it's own after several hours. After it was finished I noticed that not all the directories were replicated. When selecting a source for the replication most of the directories that have child directories are not showing up (ie not rt arrow symbol). I updated to the latest version 11.3U2.1 and still no change. Anyone else have this issue?

NasKar

Guru
Finally I believe it's running. Will take a while to see the final result.
I used a source of v1 (my pool) and destination of tank/v1 where tank is the destination pool.
After creating the basic version it won't work until I edit the replication task. Then I selected SSH/Netcat Local to get a higher transfer speed and then it starts working. I was unable to get the exclude function to work. Hope this helps someone else.