SOLVED pull out volume with single disk

Christian_128

Dabbler
Hi

When I builted my system, I think it not be to "rocket science". I made my best effort on it. with the time I add new volum and disk on the server and ... voila! it's work's.

my Volumes :
-DataA raid 5 with 4 disk,
-DataB raid 5 with 5 disk
-CCTV with 1 disk (single disk, no raid)

with the time I readed a good documentation, found here on the forum, about how to mount the disks for avoid problem with the raid, volume..... I saw my disk CCTV probably cause a problem with the time. Today I have a problem with my CCTV disk (I not realy need this data). I would pull out this volume from my server, I do not want replace the disk.

I would like to know.. If I use the option "Detach Volume" on my CCTV volume (single disk), they I have a chance (bad luck) to loose all my data on other volume (DataA and DataB) ? Or other bad thing on my other volume, or it's OK, and I just loos the data on the CCTV volume ?

I will wait your comment and suggestion before make a moove

freenas 11.2-U6

Christian_128

Dabbler
I thought about my data, and I just pulled out the volume that cause the problem in my system.
for that I use the tool on the storage volume, and deteach volume. I know I loosed all the data on this disk,.