Plugin startup scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

stallione

Dabbler
Hi,
I am new the forum. Thanks in advance for your replies/ideas and suggestions.
I have four plugins working properly, I decided to change the IP address of two of the jails to a different subnet. I manually changed the bridge and epair configuration and I am able to access the plugins and everything is working fine except that FreeNAS seems to think that something is wrong with the plugins with the new IP addresses (btw, I changed the IP for the jails in question in FreeNAS as well)

While troubleshooting (ps -aux), I find that these still show up with the previous IP addresses
for example

Code:
ps -aux | grep couch
root      21858  0.0  0.3 163184  25864 ??  IJ    8:29PM    0:05.37 /usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/bin/python /usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/control.py start 192.168.90.21 12347 (python2.7)
....Deleted Content.....
[root@freenas] /usr/pbi#

The actual IP address of this jail is completely different.

My question is which script/process launches the jails? Where are these located on FreeNAS?

Thanks!
Stallione

D

dlavigne

That sounds like a bug that should be reported at bugs.freenas.org (please post the issue number here).

stallione

Dabbler
So I decided to reboot the system to see if that would fix it before I filed a bug, and the system came back up with a messed up networking configuration (bridge1 was deleted, the default gateway got changed to a DHCP interface, the bridge interface configuration got changed etc.) But after I fixed the network configuration, FreeNAS started to report on status of the plugins properly. I think it is still a little buggy but it works when you are able to get around things a little bit :smile:
Thanks!

Running FreeNAS 9.2
on an AMD box with 8GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.