SOLVED OpenVPN: Problems in routing traffic

ditex

Dabbler
Hello everyone,
I have a problem routing the traffic, I have configured everything correctly (CA, Certificates, VPN, Port-forwarding...) because in WAN I can still connect to the VPN but I noticed that initially the traffic was passing outside the VPN and later to solve the problem I came across guides like this one:
https://www.truenas.com/community/threads/route-all-traffic-through-openvpn-service.88906/
but I couldn't set up Tunables because on SCALE there is no such section and I did it differently in this way which I don't know if it is correct (TUTORIAL):
View attachment 68754
OpenVPN Server configuration:
View attachment 68755
Port-forwarding:
View attachment 68757

QUESTION:
With these settings connecting from WAN to the VPN I can only access 192.168.1.13 (NAS), while I would like to access the entire LAN (Through the VPN) and access the WAN (outside the VPN) while connected to the VPN, what are the correct configurations to be able to make the VPN work in such a way?

I have been a whole day trying to figure out why and making several attempts with different configurations to get everything to work but have not been able to.
Thank you very much to those who will answer!

Davide.

Last edited:

ditex

Dabbler
UPDATE:
I added in the Additional Parameters: push "route 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0" and I can finally access my TrueNAS in http and browse WAN outside the VPN but I still can't access other devices on the LAN...

sretalla