Collection: https://github.com/freenas/iocage-ix-plugins.git

actions what was done​

1. Plugin installed from FreeNAS GUI
  2. Jail IP changed from DHCP to static IP
  3. trusted_domains updated to reflect new IP
  4. restarted jail after trusted_domains updated
  5. now getting 500 error as following:

1639465051399.png

Below is nextcloud.log tail, which doesn't give a hint.

Code:
ount/Manager.php","line":91,"function":"setupFS","class":"OC_Util","type":"::"},
{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php","line":1385,"function":"find","class":"OC\\Files\\Mount\\Manager","type":"->"},
{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Root.php","line":200,"function":"getFileInfo","class":"OC\\Files\\View","type":"->"},
{"function":"get","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\Root","type":"->"},
{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/LazyFolder.php","line":65,"function":"call_user_func_array"},
{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/LazyFolder.php","line":142,"function":"__call","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\LazyFolder","type":"->"},
{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/AppData/AppData.php","line":141,"function":"get","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\LazyFolder","type":"->"},
{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/core/Controller/JsController.php","line":72,"function":"getFolder","class":"OC\\Files\\AppData\\AppData","type":"->"},
{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":217,"function":"getJs","class":"OC\\Core\\Controller\\JsController","type":"->"},
{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":126,"function":"executeController","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},
{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.ph

I added some line breaks - otherwise it is a line of text.

What diagnostic info can I yet provide to help sort this out?

Last edited:

_noble_six_

Dabbler
Well, I updated my box to TrueNAS-12.0-U7 release.
After the update I reinstalled the nextcloud plugin and configured trusted_domains.
Now NC works.

I shouldn't be fixing plugin by updating the whole OS, but it helped surprisingly.

The existing issue is solved.
Yet I wonder to find a good guide how to strengthen the installation after its done.

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
FreeBSD 11.3 is EOL since September 2020. You will probably get a ton of outdated and inconsistent packages when you try to install a jail on FreeNAS 11. Please use supported software.

_noble_six_

Dabbler
FreeBSD 11.3 is EOL since September 2020. You will probably get a ton of outdated and inconsistent packages when you try to install a jail on FreeNAS 11. Please use supported software.
Alright, sounds legit. So upgrading to modern version 12 TrueNAS was a right move. Thanks for explaining.