My first FreeNAS Build. Parts on the way

Marlberg

Dabbler
Hello! New poster here. After reading Cyberjock's powerpoint and pdf from 2016 and making several return trips to various forum threads on hardware here, doing due diligence in the form of both requirements gathering and use case studies (and some modeling) even setting up a virtual machine on my existing HP Gen5 DL360 to install FreeNAS to and making sure I have a good command of the installation process, I have settled on and purchased (or will repurpose) or plan to purchase in the near future (within the next week or two) the components to build a (hopefully) stable FreeNAS environment for onsite storage and data archival as well as VM's, SMB Shares, Jails, Plex Server, and possibly a jailed MC server for my daughters use. Where possible I will provide links to the hardware bought repurposed or planned:

48TB Supermicro CSE-846E16.
Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F+ provided as part of the build
Dual Xeon E5-2660 8 Core CPUs provided as part of the build
64GB (8x8GB) DDR3 PC3-10600R ECC RAM provided as part of the build, will purchase an additional 128GB of (16x8GB) DDR3 ECC PC3-10600R RAM this week to fully populate all 24 memory slots (may move to higher density later if necessary)
2x Intel DC S3500 600GB Enterprise SATA SSD Mirrored using ZFS for either boot or ZIL/SLOG (One of the VM's will be running Dev Environment of SQL Server) depending on recommendations I find here or through other research.
D-Link DGS 1248-T 48 port + 4 SPF Port Managed Switch repurposed from earlier builds/had it laying around/to be replaced later/augmented with a Microtik 10Gbe SPF+
like this one: Microtik 10GBe SPF+ Manageable switch
135TB JBOD Expansion Module fully populated with 45x3TB Hitachi SAS Drives (still in the budgeting stage for this)
APC 2200VA 1980W SUA2200RM2U with AP9617 NMC (Current UPS in the rack)
APC SU48R3XLBP 3U RM Battery Pack On its way
2 x 4 port Intel 1000 PRO NICS (IBM 45W1959) to be put into the HP Proliant DL360 I will be using as a router/firewall using pfsense
Various and sundry cables (console,crossover, patch, Cat7 et al) rail kits, hardware, etc.

The plan so far is RAIDZ2 (as a bare minimum) and quite likely RAIDZ3 (as a more conservative approach for redundancy) and offline backups at backblaze (have a paid unlimited subscription "RAID is not backup!") and Xopeo (paid unlimited subscription) 1 zpool many vdevs over the total of 56 3TB drives. Jails, SMB shares, VM's, Plex, Minecraft, SQL Server reads and writes, some (light) 4k editing on the NAS from 3-5 clients (at least until I can afford to pull cat7 through the house into the basement (42U Server Rack location (full finished daylight basement with cinderblock walls so it stays clean cool and requires little to keep it that way year round)).

Observations thoughts and comments appreciated.